Three dogs in need of homes (WI)

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
zookeeper
Newborn Bully

Three dogs in need of homes (WI)

Postby zookeeper » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:23 pm

Hello everyone, I have three great dogs all looking for homes One is a 2 yr old lab/pit cross, named Spike, he is great with dogs, cats, and children. He has even been tested by a local SAR person who said he would make a great SAR dog.

Then I have a pit or boxer cross, about 1 yr old named Mushu he is great with other dogs, cats and children. He is on the small side about 40lbs. He is a little nervous of loud noises though, and needs some confidence building. He would make a great pet for an older couple looking for a love buddy.

Last but not least is little Ms. Jada she is 11 months old, and full of spit and vinegar like all young pups are. She is good around dogs, children and cats are play toys, but shows no aggression. Although she does not like birds, ( barks uncontrolably at them) She is a sweet heart who loves to sleep under the covers at night and plays hard all day.

If anyone is interested or would like to know more about theses young dogs, feel free to pm me and I can tell you more. All three are altered, but just Jada is HW tested and microchipped so far. Later this month the boys will be HW tested and microchipped.

FreeRideJunkie
Bully Ambassador

Postby FreeRideJunkie » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:46 pm

PM sent on the lovely lady on the bottom. :)

akaspaddero
Addicted to PBF

Postby akaspaddero » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:27 am

Cute pups. Are they your fosters or with a specific rescue group?

zookeeper
Newborn Bully

Postby zookeeper » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:36 pm

These three are all fosters living in ahome enviroment and under foot :thumbsup: They way it should be done no 5 by 5 kennels here.

FreeRideJunkie
Bully Ambassador

Postby FreeRideJunkie » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:08 pm

Still very interested in Jada. I am trying to get a crate and everything lined up here.... :)

egostang
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby egostang » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:04 pm

Where is Fox Valley?

FreeRideJunkie
Bully Ambassador

Postby FreeRideJunkie » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:27 pm

I was told near Green Bay. I am continuing to iron out details here to try and get Jada a home. :thumbsup:

zookeeper
Newborn Bully

Postby zookeeper » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:02 pm

Okay I know I have shown you guys three of my fosters, but now I have a new one:) This big boy is Bruce, we figure he is about 6 yrs old. He is sweet boy who loves people, kids, and gets along with dogs of all sizes. He doesn't like cats though so no cat homes appreciated.

If you are inerested in him or any of the other kids in the first post contact me by a pm and I will get back to you right away. We are located in the Fox Valley area which is 20 mins out of Green Bay WI. We are willing to transport so don't be afraid to take a look at these kids.

klandmk
Adolescent Bully

Postby klandmk » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:05 pm

BUMP - UPDATE?
It looked as if someone was interested - what happened?

FreeRideJunkie
Bully Ambassador

Postby FreeRideJunkie » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:13 pm

I am still finishing everything up on my end. I have a home walk through scheduled for later this week. I am living in my own house near the University of Illinois so it is a little bit of a drive from Wisconsin. I wanted to make sure my family wouldn't disown me as well. I have my Mom on my side and if I can't get my Dad there in the next week or so then Jada will just have to convince him. My sister already volunteered to buy a leash, collar, bowls, treats, and toys since she said out German Shepherd already has everything and she likes to shop. lol So.... thats the update. Still in the works but looking good.

zookeeper
Newborn Bully

Postby zookeeper » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:03 pm

Oh yeah Jada is so far definately riding to a new home, but the three boys still are looking. They don't have to go together ( god i wouldn't hope so) but they are still looking. And I just got Bruce so I had to had him in the fun:) He is a brute of a dog biggest pit head I have ever seen. So if anyone is interested in any of the boys they are still uncalled for, but Jada looks to be taken :)

FreeRideJunkie
Bully Ambassador

Postby FreeRideJunkie » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:29 pm

Almost there.... Home check went great. :))

merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby merriterrier » Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:36 pm

Woo Hoo Jada! I bet you're excited FreeRide! Can't wait for pictures!

Oh Bruce, good luck you handsome guy! I love that face!

zookeeper
Newborn Bully

Postby zookeeper » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:41 am

Mushu has found a new forever home and Jada is almost to hers:) So we got tow boys left Bruce and Spike. So anyone else interested let me know...

FreeRideJunkie
Bully Ambassador

Postby FreeRideJunkie » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:47 pm

I have the whole family on my side and everything about ready to go. My sister even went shopping while I was racing this weekend. I guess Jada already has a collar and who knows what else. I can't wait to get her home. :)) :)) :))

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”