GORGEOUS tricoloured gal in Hamilton, Ont.

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

GORGEOUS tricoloured gal in Hamilton, Ont.

Postby Meaghan Edwards » Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:14 pm

There's an absolute sweetheart of a Pittie girl at the Hamilton/Burlington SPCA. Her name's "Lilly" and she was an unclaimed stray. She's a real wigglebum!

Pictures, etc, can be found here:
http://www.hamiltonspca.com

There's also a 3 month old pup and a big male that looks to have a bit of mastiff influence in him.
Meaghan Edwards
Addicted to PBF

Postby Addy1423 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:05 am

the 3 month old is sooooo cute. If I lived anywhere close to Ontario I would adopt him, and if they didn't have to call my apartment complex. But she's deffinatly a cutie.
Addy1423
Matured Bully

Postby Boo439 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:20 am

Wow! What a pretty dog!!!
Boo439

Postby Addy1423 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:36 am

Or would they call my apt complex if I adopted her since I live so far away? or would they even let me adopt because I live so far away?
Addy1423
Matured Bully

Postby SpudsBud » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:43 pm

Aww man, she's a cutie. I so badly want to adopt a female pit from a shelter, while I still can, but I can't. Two cats and two dogs would make my mom and dads heads explode. Anyone want to let me and Spud move in with them so I can adopt that girl? :))
SpudsBud

Postby Meaghan Edwards » Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:04 pm

Unfortunately I'm not in the positiion to pull dogs :( I am glad to say that she isn't in danger of being PTS :)
Meaghan Edwards
Addicted to PBF

Postby Addy1423 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:10 pm

because it's a pet fee of 200 then 100 more each month for each dog and thats just crazy. We are young to be paying alllll that money. They don't even know about our first dog. It's horrible, but you gatta do what you gatta do.
Addy1423
Matured Bully

Postby SpudsBud » Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:21 pm

littlefoot wrote:If you bring Phoenix, I will take you in :tongue:

Deal! I can clean and cook delicious microwave dinners too lol

Good to hear she isn't in danger of being PTS anytime soon...but what is going to happen if the stupid ban is passed? What will 'no-kill' shelters do with all their pits?
Actually lets not think about that yet, it hasn't passed and hopefully won't, ever!
SpudsBud

Postby Meaghan Edwards » Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:32 pm

Good to hear she isn't in danger of being PTS anytime soon...but what is going to happen if the stupid ban is passed? What will 'no-kill' shelters do with all their pits?
Actually lets not think about that yet, it hasn't passed and hopefully won't, ever!

I know :( I'm not sure what their policies will be once the ban passes. I think they should PTS Bryant :po: [/quote]
Meaghan Edwards
Addicted to PBF

Postby SpudsBud » Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:35 pm

Meaghan Edwards wrote:

I know :( I'm not sure what their policies will be once the ban passes. I think they should PTS Bryant :po:
[/quote]

I think PTS is too humane for him :po:
SpudsBud

Postby Pit_Luvs » Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:25 pm

Who does Phoenix lool like??? heheh
Pit_Luvs

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs