HELP....HOPE THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
LILMANSMOMMIE
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby LILMANSMOMMIE » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:11 pm

2morrow is the big day pray :pray that shes the sweet angel :angel: that I know she is and loves his family thats whats gonna make or brake it....

fllady
Newborn Bully

Postby fllady » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:18 pm

What an awesome story!! Keeping all fingers and toes crossed here!! Bo says give her a big good luck hug!

IlovemyMONGO
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby IlovemyMONGO » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:00 am

That is awseome! Sounds like she has a wonderful home and free vet care for the rest of her life :peace: !!! YAY!! KUDOS to you for what you did for the dog! Your awseome!

LILMANSMOMMIE
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby LILMANSMOMMIE » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:22 pm

I'm sorry for no update Kyle's been gone with the computer and I spent all Monday in the ER.But Karma is with her new daddy. Everything went GREAT Sunday. She was a ham!(as always) eveyone loved her she got along great with everyone. She was spayed today and came through just fine. Shes staying with him in the clinic during the day and she leaves with him at night. Its cute the way they interact with each other. It's like they have there own language already.....I'm super sad and happy at the sametime its a bit of an odd feeling. But shes happy and Lil'Man mooping at a door to a dog that wanted to eat him, but I think he'll get over it :thumbsup:

akaspaddero
Addicted to PBF

Postby akaspaddero » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:14 am

LILMANSMOMMIE wrote:I'm sorry for no update Kyle's been gone with the computer and I spent all Monday in the ER.But Karma is with her new daddy. Everything went GREAT Sunday. She was a ham!(as always) eveyone loved her she got along great with everyone. She was spayed today and came through just fine. Shes staying with him in the clinic during the day and she leaves with him at night. Its cute the way they interact with each other. It's like they have there own language already.....I'm super sad and happy at the sametime its a bit of an odd feeling. But shes happy and Lil'Man mooping at a door to a dog that wanted to eat him, but I think he'll get over it :thumbsup:

YEA! :peace: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Thank you for all your hard work to find this pup a home!

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”