Dino the blue-nosed puppy!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Postby adoptanapbt » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:07 am

When you go to the website, in the upper left is a link for "adoption application & process." Click on that and it takes you to a link that lists PDF and Word apps for dogs/cats/rabbits. The Word file will let you fill in & type answers.

Just a disclaimer: The adoption committee will run apps by me for my opinion, but I am *not* the final say on where a dog goes. We'll keep our paws crossed, though... I have to warn you, though, I believe the dog in your avatar is male, and if he's your only dog, it may be a no.
adoptanapbt
Super Bully

Postby kcalbat » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:13 pm

Nothing responsible pit bull ownership wouldnt take care of! (he is altered and dog friendly...crated...monitered...ect)

but i guess that kinda stinks if thats going to prevent me from being qualified. :crybaby:
kcalbat
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby kcalbat » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:27 pm

Actually besides that point I was fowarding this to a friend I am helping to rescue or adopt(rather than support a BYB)

He does have one male though. Though he is dog friendly and neutered.

I really hope he can adopt him....that would be much better than going to some breeder....
kcalbat
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby adoptanapbt » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:07 am

Dino got adopted! He goes home next Saturday! :cheerleader:
adoptanapbt
Super Bully

Postby kcalbat » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:14 pm

hurray! :))
kcalbat
Bully Lover 4 Life

Re: Dino the blue-nosed puppy!

Postby adoptanapbt » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:30 pm

Yes, folks, Dino is getting returned to YCSPCA after 2.5 years. His owner's daughter and grandbaby had to move home and (according to the owner) Dino is not adjusting to the change. His owner feels too overwhelmed with everything going on and would like to find him a better home. He is neutered and up to date on all medical. Dino is dog reactive, so would do best in a home with no other dogs, but he does well with cats. Dino has been through East Bay SPCA's Bully Basics training classes. Please please feel free to cross post his info. He is looking for a foster or permanent home at this time. (Sorry, no current pics for him yet.) For more info, contact me or dogs@yolospca.org. Thanks!
adoptanapbt
Super Bully

Re: Dino the blue-nosed puppy!

Postby caped dog » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:47 pm

duuuuuuuuude! no way!! Sorry little buddy.
caped dog
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Previous

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs