MORE urgent dogs - PUPPIES!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

MORE urgent dogs - PUPPIES!

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:33 am

Male

Male

Male

Male

Male

Female

Female

Female

All 10 weeks old

URGENT! Only has a few days to live

URGENT Only has a few days to live :sad:

'Brindle lab" ... only a few days before euth

This beautiful male only has a few days... there has to be someone looking for a dog like him....

Like the rest, just days

VERY URGENT little girl....a few days left to find a home :sad:

PLEASE call me if you are interested in adopting or fostering
(541) 343-1810
wolffamily@peak.org
or send a PM

Thanks...
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby K » Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:05 am

I should never of looked.... :sad:
K

Postby Addy1423 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:08 am

awwww- that fifth male is ssoooo cute!!!! me want him, I wish I could help. damn being to far away I hate that!
Addy1423
Matured Bully

Postby nessa » Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:26 am

One day, I'm going to be disgustingly rich, and have a huge sanctuary, where all the "unwanted" darlings can go to live their lives out, or be adopted. I've just got to stop reading these topics.
nessa
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby blover27 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:31 am

holy crap...look at their faces....awww man :(( (i'm actually doin this :oops: )
blover27

Postby X-girl » Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:41 am

nessa wrote:One day, I'm going to be disgustingly rich, and have a huge sanctuary, where all the "unwanted" darlings can go to live their lives out, or be adopted. I've just got to stop reading these topics.

:goodpost:
X-girl
Regulator

Postby aaron kahn » Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:43 am

how old are the pups? that little chocolate one sure is cuuute!!!
aaron kahn
Bully Ambassador

Postby sam » Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:31 pm

Steph, I sent you an email.
sam
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Maryellen » Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:35 pm

oh i wish i was closer... i would take them
Maryellen

Postby caped dog » Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:56 am

what's with the little stinkers... any background info at all? owner surrender? how many are siblings? (if that's one litter I'll have to consult a geneticist... roflmao ) those doggers make me feelImage about overpopulation.
caped dog
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:41 pm

They are all siblings! The momma came into the shelter as an owner release, and was sick, mangy, and underweight... and pregnant! VERY pregnant. Next day there were puppies pregnant...

The mom is very much pit bull... but it looks as if she hooked up with every dog at the dog park for that litter! Probably some yahoo wanting puppies to sell to a petstore, breeding her with all of his buddies' dogs... Or who knows...

The mother is a wonderful dog! She is a total mush with people, well mannered, good with other dogs, loved cats (in that safe way), and was a great momma... If the pups are anything like her, they are going to be great dog!
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby barbponys » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:32 pm

Hey Steph,
Talked to Denny, short term foster is doable. How long do you have to get them out? How about the 5 month old boy?
barbponys
Health Guru

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:37 pm

The 5 month boy may be going into rescue in BC... Sam is interested in pulling him, and has possible temp. foster space in Portland set up so we can vaccinate and set up transportation. But Image This guy Violet thinks she could place quickly, and we need temp. foster space for still.
This pup's time is up tommorow, as is the other one in this post that looks like her.
Really, temp. foster for any of them would help save a life....

But I would like to set up a very solid plan before you take any dogs.... You know, so we have some sort of idea how long you are fostering for, and have a back up plan if things don't work out with your "crew" and the new pup... Maximize effectability for all involved. If you are seriously interested and able to do some temp. fostering for pulled pups while Violet and I get them into homes, shoot me out a PM or e-mail and we will get to workin' it all out.
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby violet » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:53 pm

Steph..get that male..Pat will foster him for me (and i get to see garion in the process)
violet
Addicted to PBF

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs