Not a pitty but a sweetie

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
Genesis~N~Petey
Super Bully

Not a pitty but a sweetie

Postby Genesis~N~Petey » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:38 pm

Well, our neighbor just got back from a walk and a female lab followed him home. She is very sweet. A little underweight but looks healthy. We took her on a walk with the german shepherd and the dachshund and they did great. We walked around our neighborhood and tried to find her home but nothing. We CAN NOT have another dog but I don't want to put her back on the streets. She is in my backyard right now and is so sweet. She's a little grey around the face so I don't know how old she is. Is there anyone that can take her? I'm going to make some posters about her and try to find her owners but she can't stay here in the mean time. I really don't want to call animal control. HELP PLEASE!!!!! I'll bring her to you if anyone can take her!!!

buckaroo
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby buckaroo » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:04 pm

Taking her to animal control gives her the best chance of being found by her owners. If you don't want her PTS, tell them to contact you beforehand so you can pull her if it's necessary.

Genesis~N~Petey
Super Bully

Postby Genesis~N~Petey » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:09 pm

Thats what I'm going to have to do. She is playing inside right now with one of my mutts. I'm trying to slowly intro her to the others just so she doesn't have to slepp outside.

tia_leigha
Addicted to PBF

Postby tia_leigha » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:45 pm

I'll ask around here. Look @ her teeth. Can you tell if she's over 2? Is there a scar where she was spayed?

I will try to find a home as well! My mom is the receptionist here at our clinic and i can even put her in the "for adoption" section on the bulletin board...

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”