Urgent deaf pitty needs long term foster or home

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Urgent deaf pitty needs long term foster or home

Postby violet » Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:15 pm

A woman I am friends with kept Cain from going to the pound but now she is having to leave town for a family emergency and cannot find anywhere for Cain to go. She has been trying to find a home for him for two months and now this emergency has come up. She cannot afford to take him with her or she would do that.He is a beautiful white pitty possibly even considered an albino but I am not sure. He is very sweet but as I said..he is deaf. She did not know he was deaf when she took him. He is not dog aggressive so far. He is right at a yr old but is not yet neutered. He is current on his shots. He is crate trained and housebroken. If I had room I would take him. She will supply food, his crate and shot records. Can anyone help even long enough for me to make room here?
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:56 pm

he lives with a cat and is ok with that one.
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby PitBullPride » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:05 am

Does he still need help???? I am a extra softy for white pitties, especially with special needs.....I would be more than willing and able to 'foster' but I am in Florida.....is it possible??????????????????????
PitBullPride

white pitty

Postby pitbull10 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:36 am

my wife and I would love to help she has wanted a white male for some time we have a def female and we have lurned together how to deal whith it we live in oregon about 35 minits from lincon city and about a 2 hours from portland we would love to help
pitbull10

Postby violet » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:47 am

no pm neccessary..here I am..you are about 5 hours from here..how fast can we get a transport together? I know I coubuy him at least a day or two on my end if i knew he had somewhere to go!
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby aaron kahn » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:13 pm

i'm crossing my fingers for this little guy!
aaron kahn
Bully Ambassador

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:24 pm

We could take him for a few days if it meant helping you and saving his life.... :))
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby PitBullPride » Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:24 pm

If those people close to you do not check out ok, I am ready, able and willing to get him here to me somehow......let me know!!!!!
PitBullPride

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:02 pm

Flying a dog is an option.... esp. if you will adopt
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby PitBullPride » Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:30 pm

I am willing! Did those people come through?????
PitBullPride

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:45 pm

Not as of earlier today... from what I know is that Violet is putting him in a VERY temporary foster... lets make his adoption to you happen! A forever home is wonderful, and I think that you would make a great one for him.... Let me do some poking around, and figure things out on your end, as well...

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby violet » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:27 pm

He is covered for the next three days...then he's going..well..where hes going im not positive..im going to the nuthouse.
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:31 pm

violet wrote:He is covered for the next three days...then he's going..well..where hes going im not positive..im going to the nuthouse.

We'll have coffee waiting for you when you get here... ;)
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby PitBullPride » Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:42 am

i will gladly take him in....i am standing by. i have to go to work in half an hour, but i will be back on tonight......keep me posted!!!!!!!
PitBullPride

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:19 pm

PitBullPride.... i am going to see what I can find on air travel with dogs. If I remember correctly, Delta is affordable. Thank you SOOOO very much for being able and willing to adopt him! :bowdown:
Steph-n-Wolf

Next

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs