Miles, puppy in Oregon

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Miles, puppy in Oregon

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:27 pm

Alright y'all! Miles is in need of a wonderful home. I do not have any current photos yet... but will here soon. These are a few weeks old.

(He is the beautiful lil pup in my avatar, as well)

Miles is being treated for Demodex (mange) with Ivermectin... He has survived Parvo, and is now a happy, energetic puppy! he is REALLY smart... a perfect dog for someone wanting to get involved with agility, flyball, advanced training, or other work/play.

He is getting along great with the other dogs now... He loves to share his toys and has no issues with someone butting in and eating his treat. he did have some odd behaviors at first with Rosie... but he has started to learn how to play and is becoming more confident and happy in his playing.

His adopter must agree to never take him to off-leash dog parks or leave him unattended with other dogs. he is not a problem pup in any way, but this is just for his safety and for the safety of the breed's reputation.

He is UTD on vaccinations, and has been treated for fleas, worms, and earmites. the mange is a work in progress...

He will be neutered before being placed into a home.

Anyone interested in adopting Miles can e-mail me at wolffamily@peak.org, PM me through this site, or call me at (541)343-1810.

Thanks!

Stephanie

Steph-n-Wolf

Postby Maryellen » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:52 pm

OMG :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: he is too precious!!!
Maryellen

Postby aaron kahn » Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:16 am

he is sooo cute! get those newer pics up soon!
aaron kahn
Bully Ambassador

Postby Boo439 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:50 am

I kept thinking you had a blue pup in your avatar, I didn't know he's black! He's cute either way. I hope you find someone to take him.
Boo439

Postby ammitnme » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:39 am

Awwww...he is sooo handsome! What a lucky pup he is to have found you to help him!
ammitnme
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs