Brandy Love Bug Extrodinaire

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Brandy Love Bug Extrodinaire

Postby merriterrier » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:56 pm

Wonderful, loving female in search of fabulous home. She loves long walks, snuggling by the fire, and playing with children.

Brandy is approx 2yr old. She gets along well with other dogs and enjoys snuggling with kitties. She adores people and has been throughly tested with kids (she LOVES kids). She passed her temperament test with flying colors.

Brandy was brought into the shelter pregnant and delivered a litter of adorable puppies. She lived her entire life on a 6ft logging chain until her owners were warned they would loose their house if they had the litter of Pit Bull puppies Brandy was carrying. Her puppies are long gone, and now she needs a good home. She found a home with a wonderful couple who returned her when their son told them he would never bring their grandchildren over if the didn't get rid of that "killer dog." She has been at the shelter about 4 mo and finally went into a foster home who is working on teaching her new commands, getting her much needed exercise to loose all the weight she put on and teaching her about the life of luxury.

Brandy is very calm and composed. She is a fast learner and a total sweetheart. She lost most of her fur in the shelter probably due to stress, but has been regrowing it since she was moved to being the office dog. She should be about 40lbs but is a total sausage right now. She will be spayed as soon as I can save the $$.

Allie
Addicted to PBF

Postby Allie » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:18 pm

Aww bless her heart. She's purdy.

chinsNdobermans
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby chinsNdobermans » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:54 pm

Oh look at that sweet girl!

LowLady
Adolescent Bully

Postby LowLady » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:17 pm

Awwww shes pretty, i wanna take her home :inlove:

Minders73
Matured Bully

Postby Minders73 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:49 pm

She has the sweetest face. :inlove: :inlove:

Lula
Newborn Bully

Postby Lula » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:38 am

Do you have paypal? I would love to help you have her spayed if you haven't done it already.

dogs4jen
Forum Junky

Postby dogs4jen » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:12 pm

Aw, she's awfully cute. I have a soft spot for the mama dogs, I guess, because our Susie dog was a mama just before we got her from the shelter.
Jen

merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby merriterrier » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:05 pm

That was very nice of you to adopt a mama dog. :bowdown: I always feel bad for the mama dogs, they do so much work caring for puppies and then all their babies go quickly and the mama just has to wait and wait.

Thank you very much for the offer Lula, but another person has paid for Brandy's spay. :thumbsup:

Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Ilovethepits » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:26 am

YAY! for Brandy's spay angel.

I feel bad for the mommies too - I met a beautiful white pit bull last night on my way home and his teenage human "can't wait until she's old enough to have puppies" - I almost broke down into tears.

I tried to talk some sense, but he wasn't having any of it. Gotta get those $$. :crybaby:

Lula
Newborn Bully

Postby Lula » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:51 pm

Not a problem. She is precious. :inlove:

merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby merriterrier » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:15 pm

Brandy is such a lover. Her foster mom told me yesterday that Brandy is better behaved than her own dogs and she might re-home her other dogs and just keep Brandy lol

merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby merriterrier » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:57 pm

Here is a new picture of Brandy. She is absolutely thriving in her foster home. Her foster mother makes sure Brandy wears a sweater all the time so she can stay nice and roasty.

What can I do now? Brandy is so sweet and eager to please.

I went over to her foster moms house this week to check on Brandy and drop some stuff off. Foster mom wasn't home, but left the house open for me. Brandy was so happy to see visitors! She covered us with kisses and led us to the best valuable in the house; the jerky treat jar. lol

Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Ilovethepits » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:11 pm

merriterrier wrote: led us to the best valuable in the house; the jerky treat jar. lol

"uh, yeah, I got a new litter of those vicious brindle pit bulls to guard my stuff - like you feel me, I'm looking for 100 dollars man." THANK GOODNESS that is not Brandy's life anymore. Lovely Lady!! :inlove:

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”