Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
Kito is learning city-boy ways in Seattle thanks to Duckzilla et al!
Kito has been in the country learning housetraining and some socialization skills and has now been transferred to Seattle to learn what it's like to live there amidst all that distraction.
I thank you SO MUCH for being willing to take him and show him the ropes for a short while so I can properly screen homes for him. He's got a couple potentials already.
Thanks tons again to all of you who've helped!
- Forum Junky
- Posts: 3813
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:28 pm
- Location: Seattle-ish
- Posts: 13286
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:21 pm
- Location: Winter Park, Florida
- Bully Ambassador
- Posts: 2452
- Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:04 pm
- Location: seattle, wa
Cool beans Duck!
- Posts: 13939
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:29 pm
- Location: Michigan
You rock Ducky boy!!
- Addicted to PBF
- Posts: 6975
- Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:40 pm
- Location: Tacoma,WA
Woooo Hoooooo Duck
- Health Guru
- Posts: 3990
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:21 pm
- Location: Arlington Wa
- Pit Bull Forum Addict
- Posts: 1685
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:41 pm
- Location: Iowa
Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest