Vegas?

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
zoo_mom85
Bully Ambassador

Vegas?

Postby zoo_mom85 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:37 pm

There once was a dog named vegas on this forum who was in woodland georgia...does any one know if he got adopted or whats going on with him?

Felonysmom
Matured Bully

Postby Felonysmom » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:09 pm

Hmm...I guess you're talking about my Vegas. He's still in need of a great home, but he's otherwise doing wonderful. I have some new pictures coming soon (we have a ton of pics from his first Christmas) and as soon as I get them off of my camera, I'll post them in his thread.

Vegas is a wonderful guy and it blows my mind that people aren't lining up for him, but on the plus side that means that I get to enjoy hanging out with him for a while longer. lol

If you're interested in him, or know someone who is, let me know and I can e-mail you a link to his adoption application.

- Elizabeth

zoo_mom85
Bully Ambassador

Postby zoo_mom85 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:15 pm

Maybe, i cant remember th name of the person but she worked at a vets office? Is this you? he came in all damaged because his owners had "left him with intact dogs" and he idnt have any kind of care and had the seetest brown kissable face ever?

I am vyer interested in him, however! I have 4 dogs. lol I really really really cant have another one, and i dont know any other people who can take care of a pit besides my neighbor who has 4 already. Well I am glad to hear he is doing ok. He looked so adorable and his story was so sad. Please post pictures ASAP!

Felonysmom
Matured Bully

Postby Felonysmom » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:59 pm

Yup that would be me. :)

and this would be the most sweetest, kissable face ever...... lol

[img][img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc87/Eschwein/Snowbully.jpg[/img][/img]

GA has had a bit of a freak snowfall this winter, so Vegas had to get out in the snow and see what all the fuss was about....with his jacket of course.

zoo_mom85
Bully Ambassador

Postby zoo_mom85 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:25 pm

AW Yay! He looks so good! I would love to have Vegas. I cant beleive no noe has been interested!

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”