Attention all Ebayers, shop for Kenna!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
Lixx
Adolescent Bully

Attention all Ebayers, shop for Kenna!

Postby Lixx » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:26 am

Kenna has been receiving some great gifts and they are available for auction on EBAY! I will post the links as I get them up. There'll be something for everyone, so keep checking back. All procceds go to Kennas dentistry (and possibly more if this really takes off!) Remember to shop through igive (http://www.igive.com/welcome) to support BIN even more!

If anyone would like to donate something for auction, please pm me :)

Lixx
Adolescent Bully

Postby Lixx » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:27 am

First items up for bid, 2 hand painted pet portrait charms by a very generous canadian artist! These charms are custom done to YOUR pets picture. Auctions are each for ONE 2" charm! Suggested retail price is $36.

Links:

Charm #1 http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0211003534

Charm #2 http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0211006070

About the artist:

Her website: www.souldier.etsy.com (She is currently working on opening a second Etsy shop just for my pet-related items - www.petsouldiers.etsy.com)

*Information about the chams*
Each charm is hand-drawn (by me) on shrink plastic and coated with three layers of crystal clear acrylic varnish that assures that your charm will have a moisture resistant, non-yellowing, as well as a high gloss finish. Your charm can be created to be worn in the following ways:
- as a pendant on a 17 inch silver-plated and lead-free chain (chain lenght can be determined by you, but I believe 17 inch is the best for this type of pendant)
- as a pin/brooch
- as a pendant ready for you to put onto your own chain
- as a charm with a lobster clasp that you can add to your keychain, schoolbag, purse, coat zipper… wherever you want!

*Pricing*
- For a 1 inch charm on a 17 inch chain/pin/keychain - $35 CAD
- For a 2 inch charm on a 17 inch chain/pin/keychain - $36 CAD
- For a 3 inch charm on a 17 inch chain/pin/keychain - $37 CAD

*Shipping*
They take approximately 6 to 12 business days to arrive.

*How to order*
I accept Paypal, e-mail money transfers, and certified money orders. The only downfall to money orders is that it costs you more money and I have to wait to receive it before I begin making the charm. You can also order one through my Etsy shop, but my prices on Etsy are a dollar higher due to listing fees.
www.souldier.etsy.com

Those who purchase will have to send me a decent photo that is reasonably clear for me to work from. This photo can be sent to my email roseanne_cardinal@hotmail.com

NOTE: Be sure you like the photo because I will draw exactly what I see as I see it.

THANK YOU ROSEANNE!!!

Lixx
Adolescent Bully

Postby Lixx » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:31 pm

Our next item up for bid is one of Collarmanias FABULOUS collars! And to make it even better, FREE SHIPPING! Suggested retail is $35-80 depending on your choice of options.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0211027772

About Collarmania:

With the largest selection of fabrics, ribbons and leather options on the net. Collar Mania is your one stop shopping experience for custom dog collars and cat collars. We have a vast array of leather dog collars, nylon collars, fabric dog collars, ribbon dog collars, rhinestones, studs and even embroidered dog collars. We carry collars for all sizes and breeds but specialize in hard to find decorative and strong collars for large breed dogs. From martingale collars to metal buckles or the ever popular plastic quick release buckles we make it all.

Most of our collars are made to order so that you can customize the collar to your design, however check out our Ready To Wear Galleries for collars that are available for immediate purchase. We are adding to the Ready to Wear weekly so check back often.

If there is something special you are looking for but cannot find, or, you do not see your pets size, please send us an email and we will be glad to work with you on a custom collar.

http://www.collarmania.com/collar_mania_home

THANK YOU LISA!

Lixx
Adolescent Bully

Postby Lixx » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:04 pm

Our next super cool item is one of Allie's leash racks. This is a beautiful hand painted, 3 hook leash rack. We all know how valuable leash space is!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0211038462

About Allie:

Aliie doesn't have a website, but you can reach her through email @ littlebogie22@hotmail.com Her leash racks run $55-65ish depending on the design. She's super easy to deal with and creates a fabulous product

THANKS ALLIE!

Allie
Addicted to PBF

Postby Allie » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:07 pm

You should see if you can post this in the General section... I know a lot of people don't check the rescue section. :thumbsup:

kaytenmags
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby kaytenmags » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:14 pm

ooo my wallet is hates fundraisers... but i love them!
bid placed :thumbsup:

Lixx
Adolescent Bully

Postby Lixx » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:35 pm

Thank you both for bidding.

Allie, thanks for the suggestion, I will post a link ;)

Melody
Forum Junky

Postby Melody » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:05 pm

Is there shipping to the US, I don't see it listed? I need a leash rack and I have been eyeing those amazing charm necklaces!

FBODGRL
Addicted to PBF

Postby FBODGRL » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:36 am

The necklaces say ships to US and Canada. Not sure if the shipping is different for the US though.

Allie is in the US so I am assuming shipping the leash rack in he US wouldn't be an issue.

FBODGRL
Addicted to PBF

Postby FBODGRL » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:47 am

Now I'm confused too. I was looking at the charm necklace stuff and there is no way to change it to US :dunno:

Allie
Addicted to PBF

Postby Allie » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:58 am

Shipping on the leash rack in the US is max. $9. With you being in MI, I;m sure it would be cheaper.

You can probably contact Souldier to see what shipping on the charms will cost to US if you can't figure out the ebay thing.

What happened for me is once I logged in with my Ebay account, it switched to US shipping. It must know my location. Trying logging in then viewing the option... see if that helps?

Lixx
Adolescent Bully

Postby Lixx » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:24 am

Yes, all items can be shipped to the US & Canada. :) The painted charms are $5 to ship :)

Lixx
Adolescent Bully

Postby Lixx » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:04 pm

Our next item is now up on ebay! Donated by the lovely Caryn, we have to offer a custom portrait of your dog on canvas.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0211470937

About Caryn:

Caryn doesn't have an official website up yet (though you can contact her through here: www.blueacresfarm.com ), but she'd still love to hear from you. Her portraits are wonderful, colourful paitings with a touch of whimsy. They are sure to catch your companions inner charm!

THANKS CARYN!!!!!!

GreenEyedBully
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby GreenEyedBully » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:27 pm

Oooh! Great Stuff! Apologies to who ever I bid against.... :thumbsup: It's for a Great Cause

Allie
Addicted to PBF

Postby Allie » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:19 am

GreenEyedBully wrote: Apologies to who ever I bid against.... :thumbsup:

That statement is so funny. I love it!

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”