Attention all Ebayers, shop for Kenna!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
Ellena
Bully Ambassador

Postby Ellena » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:21 am

Lixx wrote:Our next item is now up on ebay! Donated by the lovely Caryn, we have to offer a custom portrait of your dog on canvas.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0211470937

About Caryn:

Caryn doesn't have an official website up yet (though you can contact her through here: www.blueacresfarm.com ), but she'd still love to hear from you. Her portraits are wonderful, colourful paitings with a touch of whimsy. They are sure to catch your companions inner charm!

THANKS CARYN!!!!!!

I want to personally say that pictures of Caryn's paintings do NOT do her work justice!!! She was kind enough to donate one for Chloe and it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Anyone who has a painting done by her will be very pleased! :headbang:

MuttsMom
Matured Bully

Postby MuttsMom » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:33 am

Ellena wrote:
Lixx wrote:Our next item is now up on ebay! Donated by the lovely Caryn, we have to offer a custom portrait of your dog on canvas.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0211470937
About Caryn:
Caryn doesn't have an official website up yet (though you can contact her through here: www.blueacresfarm.com ), but she'd still love to hear from you. Her portraits are wonderful, colourful paitings with a touch of whimsy. They are sure to catch your companions inner charm!

THANKS CARYN!!!!!!

I want to personally say that pictures of Caryn's paintings do NOT do her work justice!!! She was kind enough to donate one for Chloe and it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Anyone who has a painting done by her will be very pleased! :headbang:

Awww...thanks!! You're really making me :oops:

Lixx
Adolescent Bully

Postby Lixx » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:01 pm

Our next item is up! http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0212328379 Super big thanks to the wonderful Zoe for this donation! You get a shirt for you AND your dog, plus a button to wear when the shirt has to go in the wash ;) Please note, there IS shipping to the US. Ebay won't let me list anymore outside of Canada shipping until the paypal account is verified.

About Walkin' for Raven:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =233312959

Get on your walking shoes and grab your leash because your pit bull's goin' walkin', and for a good reason! One of our mini pit bull lovers needs your help! Raven is four years old and is battling Cystic Fibrosis. Her pitty friends have been by her side throughout her battle and are hoping they can inspire their canine brethren to fight CF! We are looking for pit bulls and their owners who want to walk their way to a cure! Walkin' For Raven ~ Pit Bulls For A Purpose is a walkathon planned for the spring of 2008 {date to be announced} with dogs being sponsored for their walk and proceeds going to the Cystic Fibrosis foundation in your area! So far we have pending walks in Vancouver, B.C., as well as Ottawa, Toronto, and London, Ontario and Washington, Oregon, Florida and more!! We will keep you all updated as things progress as we are just in the early stages of planning!

THANKS ZOE!!!!

Lixx
Adolescent Bully

Postby Lixx » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:23 am

Just a reminder, several items end tomorrow! Get your bids in!

GreenEyedBully
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby GreenEyedBully » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:56 am

Lixx wrote:Just a reminder, several items end tomorrow! Get your bids in!
I have a couple of your items on my watch list & so far...I'm winning one, but the bidding can get fierce in the last few seconds! lol Hope you get tons of bids! :thumbsup:

Lixx
Adolescent Bully

Postby Lixx » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:21 am

Thanks! Good luck with your bidding!

Lixx
Adolescent Bully

Postby Lixx » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:55 am

Congrats to our winners so far! Thank you so much for your support! Good luck to the remaining bidders!

GreenEyedBully
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby GreenEyedBully » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:24 pm

Thanks! I can't believe I won! lol Now I'm torn between these 2 pics.... Which do you think? It's between my Avatar pic of Dirty faced Smiling Phil. I have a large Watercolor done of this one & note cards that I use for my business, so it's one of my faves....But...this one is soooo sweet....and his face is clean! lol Image Opinions Pleeeeeze? Oh...It's for the Custom Charm for my keychain. :tongue:

pittymomma
Bully Ambassador

Postby pittymomma » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:30 am

that picture is adorable ! definately use that one.

Thank you to everyone who is bidding and helping Kenna!!

V

Lixx
Adolescent Bully

Postby Lixx » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:44 pm

I vote for the one you posted!

GreenEyedBully
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby GreenEyedBully » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:10 am

lol Thanks for your help! That's the one I sent in. Now....I have to decide on a pic for the Painting. Decisions...Decisions... lol

MuttsMom
Matured Bully

Postby MuttsMom » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:11 pm

GreenEyedBully wrote:lol Thanks for your help! That's the one I sent in. Now....I have to decide on a pic for the Painting. Decisions...Decisions... lol

As the painter...I vote for the one you posted above (even though you weren't asking for help choosing a pic for the painting!!) lol . Ahhh, but if you already have it in watercolor you might want to do something different. But seriously the pic above is awesome!!!

I'll shut up now and wait til you send me whatever pic you choose :oops: lol

GreenEyedBully
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby GreenEyedBully » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:06 pm

MuttsMom wrote:
GreenEyedBully wrote:lol Thanks for your help! That's the one I sent in. Now....I have to decide on a pic for the Painting. Decisions...Decisions... lol

As the painter...I vote for the one you posted above (even though you weren't asking for help choosing a pic for the painting!!) lol . Ahhh, but if you already have it in watercolor you might want to do something different. But seriously the pic above is awesome!!!

I'll shut up now and wait til you send me whatever pic you choose :oops: lol
Oh Kewl! Yes! your input as "The Painter" is Greatly Appreciated! :)) My Avatar pic is the one I have a Watercolor of, so if you approve the one of him I posted (in front of the red/white quilt) Then I will send that one to you. Thanks so much MuttsMom! :thumbsup:

GreenEyedBully
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby GreenEyedBully » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:56 pm

Lixx... Just a thought...Can you put something about your auctions in the General or Misc section? They might get more traffic & bring you more bids for Kenna. :peace:

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”