ADULT FEMALE NEEDED!!! Syracuse NY

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

ADULT FEMALE NEEDED!!! Syracuse NY

Postby mnp13 » Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:10 pm

I just got contacted by a rescue that doesn't have any Pit Bulls for this woman....

There is a woman here in Syracuse who is looking for a female pit to adopt. She has a 1 yr old male, neutered who needs a playmate. She met the one we have at the shelter here in Syr but our female was not friendly to him. He is very friendly. Thought maybe you knew of a girl who needed a home.

Anyone have a female that fits the bill? Please let me know ASAP!

Michelle
mnp13

Beautiful Girl

Postby Foster Mom » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:08 pm

My India (I have her posted on this site) is wonderful with all dogs. I have fostered her for 5 months. She goes to my vet tomorrow for her spay appointment ( I used her last three appointments for emergency spays for people who could not afford them. She has been safe in my all nuetered/spay house) Please read my post on this forum. There are pictures. She is legally owned by the Humane Society of Parkersburg WV and a application would have to be approved. We have transports for puppies to other rescues in NY once or twice a month.
She is WONDERFUL!

I have tried to insert a picture......I am going to figure this process out but you can see India at www.hsop.org, she is at the end of the pages "our pets". Steph and Wolf was good enough to post her pictures on my post to this forum. Thank you Steph if you read this. India has put on weight and health since her HS pictures! As soon as I figure this out I will get current pics up!
Last edited by Foster Mom on Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Foster Mom

Postby raebo » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:18 pm

I just called Martha, who has a rescue near here in Kemptville Ontario. It would be about 1.5hrs drive from Syracuse. She may have a dog that fits the bill. I'm sending you her email in a PM.
raebo
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby BabyReba » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:52 pm

And I know Albany, NY is a ways away, but Out of the Pits usually has great dogs of both sexes available--so does Animal Farm Foundation for that matter. Both are GREAT groups who might be able to assist.
BabyReba
Regulator

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs