DRAW's Available pit bulls in WA **updated 8/6/08**

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
violet
Addicted to PBF

DRAW's Available pit bulls in WA **updated 8/6/08**

Postby violet » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:07 am

Ok..it's just easier to have one thread so here are our adoptable and available dogs. You can read more about us here http://www.freewebs.com/drawrescue/index.htm
you can fill out applications here
http://pbrc.net/webapp/cgi-bin/organiza ... b48fe?id=2
read about our Spring/Summer special here http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=94719
Listed in no particular order we have....
**many of our pictures are done by a professional photographer. If you are local and interested in doing a professional sitting for your own dog, send us a pm and we will put you in touch with her**

Sharri is an adorable, approximately 11 month old youngster who came from a shelter in Oregon. She is dog appropriate in a puppy kinda way and great with all humans. Sharri just oozes puppy cuteness. She is mostly housebroken and crate trained. Learning her basic commands and house manners well. She looks like she is mixed with pointer or soemthing of that nature. Would make an EXCELLENT obedience prospect!! Who can resist this face? **fostered by Petpits**
ImageImageImage

Gordo!! This big guy was turned over to animal control by his owners because he killed the neighbors cat. My question would be..well..why was he LOOSE or..why was the cat in his yard? Either way, this guys fate was nearly sealed by HUMAN failure. And Gordo's bein' a dog. Fortunately for him, Booker was adopted which freed up a space in Karla's home. The big goofball will be available soon! Please contact KarlaDaune about sponsoring this boy. She could use a touch of help!!**fostered by Karladaune**
ImageImage

Betty Boop the INSTApet Whatever do we mean by INSTApet, you ask? well..this little doll is the total package. Sweet, well behaved, housebroken, loves to play or loves to cuddle. Walks well on a leash and knows her basic commands. According to her foster Mom, she could have easily passed a Temperament test straight out of the shelter with no training. In fact..she attended a day at the fairgrounds and nothing flustered her. not gun shots, barking dogs, roaring cars..NOTHING! She is completely unflappable. What's more, she loves to go swimming and walking and..well..she is just happy to be with you WHATEVER you choose to do.
She is estimated to be around 4 years old. Spayed, vaccinated, microchipped and ready to join your family. Would be best as an only pet but could possibly live with a compatible male dog.
Is she not the cutiest? **fostereed by R6Nikki**

Newman!!Newman is a VERY nice dog who has been let down over and over. Thankfully, when we assisted in getting him out of the shelter back in August, we had him chipped in our name, otherwise Newman would have become another statistic. Newman is only 15 months old and has been a stray three times that we know of and in the shelter twice. We were concerned that maybe he was a badly behaved dog or just too much dog. But that is far from the case. Newman is a good boy with decent manners (though he needs reminders..but he is quickly adjusting to what is acceptable and what is not. He knows his basic comands but we are brushing up on them. He walks well on a leash. LOVES a good game of tug. He adores children but he might be too much for smaller children. Newman comes with a discount if enrolled immediately in obedience training. Who could ask for anything more?

Demoli!!! is a ridiculously cute TINY pit bull puppy, estimated 4 months old. She is sweet and very well behaved for a puppy. but still very much a puppy. Working on being housebroken, does well with other dogs and humans of all ages. Demoli is everything people look for in a pit bull, confident, gregarious and stinking adorable!!!**fostered by Petpits**

Rowan: ADOPTED!! **fostered by Petpits**
Mira ADOPTED!!!!! **fosered by Violet**
Lucy goosey!! **ADOPTED****fostered by Petpits, adoption assisted by Noriko**
FLASH Medallion!!! ***ADOPTED*****fostered by CHeshirekatt**
Hattie..**ADOPTED!!****fostered by Petpits**
Traffic,**ADOPTED!!** **fostered by Noriko**
Poquita AKA Pokey.**ADOPTED!!****fostered by Cheshirekatt**
Sophia Rose..***adopted!!*****fostered by Karladaune**
Cowboy **ADOPTED****fostered by Violet**
Booker T..****ADOPTED******fostered by Karladaune**
Last edited by violet on Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:28 am, edited 30 times in total.

Deniselynn
BANNED

Postby Deniselynn » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:23 am

V, so many beautiful dogs! Sigh.

Where is Mira?

violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:30 am

Deniselynn wrote:V, so many beautiful dogs! Sigh.

Where is Mira?

im getting ready to edit and ad her lol

luv my fur babies
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby luv my fur babies » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:32 am

Deniselynn wrote:
Where is Mira?

Perhaps Cowgirl adopted Mira? :)

kaytenmags
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby kaytenmags » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:32 am

Deniselynn wrote:Where is Mira?

i think mira's already found her home ;)

oh cowboy... he's such a sweetie. if i wasn't in the process of buying/selling/moving, i'd be all over him.

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:10 am

I can't get over how much Booker looks like Cowgirl!!!

What's funny is that the guy from the city, and even my husband, did not think he was a pit bull.
My son and I walked in and both go "That's a pit bull!"
Both Jeff and Steve thought he was some other breed...I guess because of his size???
He's beautiful though - they all are :)

violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:31 am

Mira IS up for adoption..you guys will just have to buy enough Cowgirl and Mira t shirts if you really want me to keep her. Plus help me get Cowboy adopted!

msvette2u wrote:I can't get over how much Booker looks like Cowgirl!!!

What's funny is that the guy from the city, and even my husband, did not think he was a pit bull.
My son and I walked in and both go "That's a pit bull!"
Both Jeff and Steve thought he was some other breed...I guess because of his size???
He's beautiful though - they all are :)

In person, he and Cowgirl really DON'T look much alike. His head is shaped very differently from hers. (plus he is literally twice her size lol) but he is definately a looker. a goon stuck in a GQ body lol

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:49 am

I think it's his earset...either way he's beautiful :)

karladaune
Bully Ambassador

Postby karladaune » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:19 pm

Booker is STUNNINGLY handsome...i have had LOTS of comments about his looks. He is a big boy, but surprisingly only weighs 65 lbs right now...I expect him to gain more as I continue to exercise him, as he is in need of more muscle mass. (not trying to bulk him up, he just needs some toning :) )

He is pathetic at the moment, as he has to wear his cone for AT LEAST the next 2 weeks to help his poor happy tail heal properly....man does he know how to get the sympathy vote!

violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:23 pm

So Cowboy actually outweighs him by three pounds. Im honestly shocked. Cowboy is RIPPED right now, though..my big muscle bound boob.

karladaune
Bully Ambassador

Postby karladaune » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:31 pm

Booker doesnt look skinny anymore, but he does look lean...and he is STARTING to build a bit of muscle. Its gonna be a slow go because I honestly just dont have the time to work with him like I should...

chinsNdobermans
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby chinsNdobermans » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:20 pm

Look at all of those beautiful dogs... There are so many that need homes! Goodness, I wish I could do more (aka adopt, which I'm not ready to do yet)! Best of luck to all of them!

akaspaddero
Addicted to PBF

Postby akaspaddero » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:56 pm

So many beautiful pups

It's so hard to believe how many need homes :crybaby:

violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby violet » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:12 pm

akaspaddero wrote:So many beautiful pups

we do have some wonderful dogs. And I haev to give HUGE props to our foster homes. Specifically Karla and Julia who each have two fosters!!!(and I just realized I forgot to put Sophia in here :oops: gotta edit that )

karladaune
Bully Ambassador

Postby karladaune » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:32 pm

violet wrote:
akaspaddero wrote:So many beautiful pups

we do have some wonderful dogs. And I haev to give HUGE props to our foster homes. Specifically Karla and Julia who each have two fosters!!!(and I just realized I forgot to put Sophia in here :oops: gotta edit that )

notice i wasnt too quick to correct you on that... :oops:

I *wuv* my widdle kitty hunter...

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”