BullsEye Dog Rescue needs foster homes, please!!!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

BullsEye Dog Rescue needs foster homes, please!!!

Postby Kirstan » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:50 pm

I figured this would work since Rumpley said they are getting so many qualified foster homes. BullsEye Dog Rescue needs foster homes from temporary to longer term.

We've recently lost a couple people due to new competition dogs coming into their homes and they are hard shoes to fill since both did great basic training for the foster pups. While I know they will still foster very temporarily for us, they could probably use a break to work with their new dogs :tongue:

Typically, what we'd like is someone who has the desire to work a pup or dog through the basics, is in the Bellingham, WA to Eugene, OR area (Rumpley, if you want to lend me your foster homes, I'll take 'em), and who can get them to appointments if necessary. We supply the food, spay/neuter, vaccinations, microchips, crates if needed, and the dogs are shelter pulls. We like to have foster home input so there is a paper I have for you but it's to jot down strengths and challenges you see and what needs to be worked on for the pup/dog in his/her new home.

I know it's tough through the holiday season but even if you're interested after the holidays, please let me know - sometimes, I can get the dogs held. We've adopted out 36 dogs in the last year and a half to WONDERFUL homes and it's really thanks to the foster homes who put the time into these dogs. THANK YOU to those of you who have helped us and to all of you who have adopted.

I know we have a couple people who have offered and, trust me, I'm sending you out emails. There are a couple dogs in particular who need some fostering and who we'd love to pull if we can get people signed on. If you're interested, please email me @ three_bulldogs@hotmail or pm me here.

Thanks tons for considering!
kirstan
Kirstan
Forum Junky

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:13 pm

Kirstan and I network, along with Violet, so you would in essense be helping ALL of us help ALL of those homeless dogs!

Thank you Kirstan for all that you do :))
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby violet » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:15 pm

:thumbsup: :)) dont know what I can add aside from PWETTY PWEESE!!!!!!!!
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby duckzilla » Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:24 am

They got me to foster... You'll be glad you did!!!!!! :peace:
duckzilla

Postby PitBullPride » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:10 pm

I can foster :)
PitBullPride

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs