"RARE BLUE" Available!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

"RARE BLUE" Available!

Postby Diane Jessup » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:45 pm

roflmao
Actually, its no laughing matter. We have a male, adult, blue/white guy here with cropped ears. He is a nice enough dog, though I think he has been someone's yard/stud dog as he doesn't seem real intent on people and is a piss-ant.

However, for those who like the blues, and say you can't find 'em, PLEASE consider saving this guys life. If SERIOUSLY interested, PM me. He is on Petfinder.com under Animal Services. Trying to link below.

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action ... mpl=&stat=
Diane Jessup

Postby Steph-n-Wolf » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:49 pm

Last edited by Steph-n-Wolf on Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Steph-n-Wolf

Postby violet » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:51 pm

Oh Diane..he is beautiful :sad:
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby pibblegrl » Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:08 pm

^ Yea, what she said!
pibblegrl

Postby PitBullPride » Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:17 pm

:inlove: Wow....hes geourgous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PitBullPride

Postby aaron kahn » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:08 am

what a "stud"!
aaron kahn
Bully Ambassador

Postby Rumpley » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:17 am

Gorgeous dog, but a garage or cable tie out for him is suitable???? Man, if that was posted like that in Vancouver on Petfinder, they'd make you pull it down with all the private rescue people complaints.

Someone recently put "I'd be a great addition to a back yard" on their petfinder write up and people went wild here. I think keeping a dog in a garage is basically the equivalent of this. I would never adopt a dog out to someone who planned to keep them this way...never.
Rumpley
Bully Ambassador

Postby K » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:17 am

He is gorgeous and beautiful..but how realistic is the chance of finding him a home...with no other pets at all?...how many present non-owners will take on a grown dog?...
K

wow! he's beautiful!

Postby DynaMomma » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:05 am

He's gorgeous, I'll keep my ears open. Has he been tried with Females yet? or are we just assuming he's not okay with them?
DynaMomma

re

Postby Diane Jessup » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:21 pm

Beautiful? Oooh, that dog is SOOO faulty in build, but I know what you are saying...

Rumpley, I'm"pickin' up what your puttin' down". :) I understand what you are saying. However, I remain adamant that a SHIPPING crate is NOT an appropriate "kennel" for a dog. :po: I would MUCH rather see a dog on a nice tether (first choice) or kennel (second choice) or heated garage (3rd choice) then stuck in a shipping crate because he is not housebroken. I DO NOT believe in leaving a dog loose in a backyard, even if it is fenced. No way. And, if some dumb schmuck leaves this dog in his house unattended, who knows what he will come home to - and then the dog gets dumped again. What really, is the difference between being stuck in a garage and being stuck in a crate? Except a helluva lot of room, the ability to potty if you have to, walk around, etc? Neither is perfect, but one is at least not inhumane (in my oft expressed opinion). I just don't get how people who think it is ok to leave a dog cooped up in a shipping crate day after day after day have a problem with tethering or kennels or garages? :wallbang:

Do I think this dog is going to be adopted? No. Not him or a lot of others. But I am willing to try. He has been ok with females that don't challenge him.

He's an OK dog that I am willing to post because so many folks want the "rare blues". Well, here he is in all his blue glory! lol
Diane Jessup

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs