Deaf Pitbull puppy - desperate for a home!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Deaf Pitbull puppy - desperate for a home!

Postby DynaMomma » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:16 pm

I am currently fostering a pit puppy for a local rescue organization, they have overloaded themselves with to much - and so very few of their dogs find homes. I am trying to do my part to help Tate find a great home by getting the word out there!

So here goes!.....

Tate is a great dog - with a lust for life! He will do best in a home with a active owner because Tate has lots of energy. He has a wonderful temperment, he loves dogs, cats, adults and children - he would however do best in a home with older children because he is a strong boy. Tate was brought to a local animal hospital by his previous owners because he is deaf, they wanted to euthanize him. But the hospital refused - Tate was otherwise a healthy outgoing puppy - who belongs in a home with loving owners. Tate has adapted well, despite the fact that he is deaf - he has learned some sign language, and is being train for a vibration collar to get his attention just like you would normally call a dogs name!

Tate has been neutered, microchipped and is current on all vaccinations (DHLPPC, Bordatella, and Rabies).
DynaMomma

Postby violet » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:35 pm

Let me guess..he's white?
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby Boo439 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:37 pm

A little OT, but the pup in your avatar is SOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!
Boo439

Postby aaron kahn » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:58 pm

welcome, DM!

very good of you to foster "Tate"- is he Seattle AC, or PitbullProject? I'm in Seattle, and know I've seen him online...

Good Luck- I've got a foster as well...

How old is Tate?
aaron kahn
Bully Ambassador

Postby WannaWhitePitty » Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:10 pm

I've looked at Tate a thousand times (Go figure huh!) & Oh how I wish I was experienced with the deaf guys.... :sad:
WannaWhitePitty

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:21 pm

Where is he? I can help!
PitBullPride

Postby WannaWhitePitty » Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:44 am

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
WannaWhitePitty

Postby PitBullPride » Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:44 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: Does he still need fostered???????
PitBullPride

Postby WannaWhitePitty » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:12 pm

Back off sister, I'm first in line!!!! ;) JUST KIDDING! :)) He is soooooo cute huh! *SIGH
WannaWhitePitty

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs