Toto (terrier/chi mix) needs a home!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
Daphnesmom
Matured Bully

Toto (terrier/chi mix) needs a home!

Postby Daphnesmom » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:00 pm

My husband found him a month ago running loose on a really busy street. No collar, no microchip, no owner response to our flyers at the shelter, etc. Basically, no one cared enough about this little guy.

So....we got him neutered and vaccinated and heartworm tested (neg) and he's ready to go to a forever home. I've had some inquiries, but not a good fit. He has a spectacular temperament, friendly and optimistic personality with all people. Can be snarky with dogs when he first meets them, but usually if they approach too fast. He has been doing great with our cattle dog in the dog yard (Daphne stays in the house), and during the night he is crated in the spare bedroom.

Not housebroken, but has no accidents in his crate even overnight, simply too many hormones in him still, has that marking urge which we are working on but it's hard when you have to make the princess pit bull stay in another room.

We're in Sacramento, if you know of anyone interested in a small dog (8 lbs, seriously) whose full grown and is absolutely adorable, let me know.

merriterrier
Addicted to PBF

Postby merriterrier » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:45 pm

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Too cute!

Good Luck!!

angie
Newborn Bully

Postby angie » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:55 am

Wow, he is ADORABLE. I love his fur! Good luck finding him a home :)

Tahla9999
Bully Ambassador

Postby Tahla9999 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:16 am

Looks like a patterdale mix to me. Cute!

karladaune
Bully Ambassador

Postby karladaune » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:07 am

oh god i love him!

i REALLY want another small dog to add to my permanent pack, but its not happening with my current fosters. (ie I think my neighbors would lynch me if I brought one more home.)

good luck, little dude. Just keep saying 'theres no place like home!'

Daphnesmom
Matured Bully

Postby Daphnesmom » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:32 pm

Thanks for the good thoughts, Toto found his way home tonight. A great home, in Rancho Murietta (he really changed his stars) with a schoolteacher and her partner and their min-pin. It was love at first sight, so I don't expect he'll be coming back but it was sure fun walking a little dog for a change. Oh, and she loved our "big dogs" and it was great that he went to someone who appreciates all terriers.

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”