Deaf bully needs a forever home

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Deaf bully needs a forever home

Postby violet » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:37 pm

His owner showed up within half an hour of me posting him up for adoption..poor pup..I hope she gets a handle on her life.

Last edited by violet on Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby PitBullPride » Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:28 pm

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: WHY WHY WHY must he be bad in crates??????????????????????????????????I could have adopted him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PitBullPride

Postby aaron kahn » Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:57 pm

good luck Violet- good job for doing the hard work with this wonderful creature!
aaron kahn
Bully Ambassador

he's precious!

Postby DynaMomma » Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:16 am

What a doll! :inlove: Sounds like his owners don't deserve him! :sad:
DynaMomma

Postby violet » Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:22 am

I will not defend the owner but she has SERIOUS emotional instabilities..battles depersssion, suicidal tendencies..when her meds have her levelled off she is great..then she crashes and ends up on suicide watch. Every time it looks like things are under control down she goes..its really a sad thing an illness like that. She is a great person..just a wreck.
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby Spurby » Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:28 am

His owner??? sorry, i do not know the story, but was he an owner surrender or shelter rescue?
If he was an owner surrender, didn't you get anything in writing stating you were now the owner of this dog?(owner relinquishing rights)
Spurby
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Spurby » Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:43 am

violet wrote:I will not defend the owner but she has SERIOUS emotional instabilities..battles depersssion, suicidal tendencies..when her meds have her levelled off she is great..then she crashes and ends up on suicide watch. Every time it looks like things are under control down she goes..its really a sad thing an illness like that. She is a great person..just a wreck.

It doesn't sound like you are defending this owner putting her emotional battles on board.

If you got her to sign a form reliquishing all rights to the dog before you took this dog into your home then you wouldn't have had to give this dog back to such an unstable environment.

Something to think about in the future when taking in owner surrenders.
Spurby
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby violet » Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:02 am

I have a release form at the ready specifically for her. I won't take him again without it period. I just find it all rather sad and I always hope things will go better for her. I have known her for several years.

BTW..this was not a case of "I think ill give my dog up..oooh..no i want him back" she gave him up ONLY because we thought he had a permanent home for him..then things went horribly wrong. She had originally only wanted to board him while she was out of town and was not sure how long she would be gone. But when an offer of a good permanent home came up she was willing to let him go.
violet
Addicted to PBF

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs