Female Pit-Bull Mix Needs Home - North Carolina

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Female Pit-Bull Mix Needs Home - North Carolina

Postby Dog_Freak » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:35 pm

Hello,

We have a female pit bull mix that has taken up at our house, and she needs a home. We can't afford to keep her, so we would like to find her a good home where she would be kept inside as a member of the family and would have a nice fenced in yard to run around and play.

She is great with children of all ages, but I would recommend that she would be placed in a home where the children are atleast 8 and up. Since she can get alittle excited and jump up on ocassions. She's alittle shy to new people and situations but quickly warms up and will give you lots of kisses.

Her age is unknown, but we are guessing around 2 years old. She is in fairly good health for a stray, but she does need to gain some weight since some of her ribs are showing.

Anyone who is interested in giving this girl a wonderful home, Please contact me at Inbloom91@aol.com

She looks like my pit bull mix, Buzz. So she probaly came from the same line somewhere another. Image
Dog_Freak

Postby Dog_Freak » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:54 pm

Come on, isn't anyone interested in this girl? We're gonna end up having to carry her to the pound if all else fails, and we're trying hard to not let that happen!
Dog_Freak

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs