Celina OH: Sweetie needs help!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
banyansmom
Newborn Bully

Celina OH: Sweetie needs help!

Postby banyansmom » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:30 am

ImageImage

This little doll is SWEETIE. She's not at the pound, but stuck at a local kennel in Celina OH. She was turned in by a young man who had her and a litter of puppies in an apartment where pets were prohibited. Sweetie's babies have long since found homes, but now Sweetie in in danger of being euthed. She has been cooped up in a kennel for a couple of months now and the kennel owner does not feel it is humane to let her live that way indefinitely.

Sweetie is a little over a year old. She does fine with other dogs and people, and is affectionate and playful.

If you can provide a rescue spot for Sweetie, please let me know ASAP. We can arrange temp testing, vetting and transport.

Thanks!

bullheaded
Matured Bully

Postby bullheaded » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:04 pm

Good luck mommy!! She looks so sad, I hope someone is able to take her. Please give her a kiss for me.

bonezmama
Adolescent Bully

Postby bonezmama » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:13 pm

Oh My goodness, she loks just like my 1st pit- Batman, named so bc of the eye and ear markings_ spots and all........
Good luck finding her a home.

Venomous
Matured Bully

Postby Venomous » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:27 pm

Im like 2 hours from Celina, I cannot adopt but if transport is needed north I would be willing to help drive! :) I hope everything goes well for sweetie! No need to euth. such a cutie!

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”