foster or boarding needed in BC

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
HugABull1
www.HugABull.com

foster or boarding needed in BC

Postby HugABull1 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:09 am

This sweet and goofy boy is coming from a bad situation, and desperately needs a foster or boarding situation. He's been signed over to HugABull by the shelter to avoid him going back to the bad situation/owner, even though we've got no place to put him just yet. Everything is above-board here, his hold period was up at the shelter, however he can't stay in the shelter, as numerous unsavory types, affiliated with his old owner, are coming in to "adopt" him, and we're concerned about him being stolen back.

"Meatball" is about 2 1/2 years old, housebroken, partially crate trained, and knows "sit" and "down". He's EXTREMELY friendly with people of all shapes and sizes. He's good with cats (with supervision), and, while I haven't been able to test him extensively with other dogs, he did nicely on the tests I did do, and should be fine with a dog social female and slow introductions. Meatball is not leash reactive, but does pull quite a bit on leash and is STRONG (60lbs of muscle!).

This is a lovely dog, and we really, really need someone to take him on. If you can foster him, or you know of a free or very cheap boarding situation we could use until we find a foster, please either email HugABull or respond here.

Please do not crosspost, or do so with discretion, I don't want him posted on Petfinder, craigslist, etc. just yet. More information on the situation Meatball is coming from available via PM. Anyone who agrees to foster or board him is welcome to see the shelter release forms for peace of mind.

This is in the Vancouver area.

cecollins
Forum Junky

Postby cecollins » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:58 pm

Good luck with him. He is gorgeous and deserving of a wonderful loving home!

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”