Animal Care Expo. Orlando FL. Badrap

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
HAPBTR
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Animal Care Expo. Orlando FL. Badrap

Postby HAPBTR » Fri May 02, 2008 5:54 am

---Also posted this in Events, but didn't know if some rescue people would see it there---

Hey All,

Didn't know if anyone else was in the Animal Care field out our way, but our National "Animal Care Expo" will be held in Orlando Florida this year.
Dates are: May 15-17th.

It's an awesome educational place and you really pick up a lot of good things, and a lot of new good idea's.

One workshop anyone in rescue or shelter here on the forum might be interested is this workshop:

"Breed Ambassadors Tool Kit: Improving Pit Bull Adoptions"

Thursday, May 15, 3:00 p.m.–5:30 p.m.
Using video, handouts, and real life examples, representatives from Bay Area Doglovers Responsible about Pit Bulls (BAD RAP) will teach you the tools and evaluation techniques to facilitate successful pit bull adoptions. Attendees will receive a PR Pick Me Up DVD with tips on how to bring qualified adopters to the shelter. The workshop will also outline ways to create perfect matches so adopters will brag about their wonderful family pets for years to come.
Presenters: Tim Racer, Cofounder, BAD RAP, Oakland, California; Donna Reynolds, Cofounder and Executive Director, BAD RAP, Oakland, California

This would be a great thing for anyone doing Pit Bull Adoptions!!
Tickets are $150.00

If anyone is going, Let me know.

I would love to join up!!

Wish me luck!! :peace:

dawgdays
www.BadRap.org

Postby dawgdays » Sun May 04, 2008 5:03 pm

I just noticed this! Thanks for posting. I'm going nuts trying to get every thing ready for next week, but will burn some midnite oil to do right by our breed at this hsus gig. Everyone who comes gets some great freebies, so please try to stop by.

We'll also be at a booth with Animal Farm Foundation, and rescue partner NFL player Cooper will be there too, signing autographs on this poster - while they last. (I'd like to get Hector's footprint on here too if we can swing it...Lord knows. I'll probably remember to do that but forget to pack clean socks - again. lol)

HAPBTR
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby HAPBTR » Sun May 04, 2008 7:21 pm

I Will be there pretty much basically for all your information etc.

I would love to meet up with you there!! I better be one of the ones to get a signed poster!!!!! lolololol

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”