Okay guys.... here's Porter!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
Jules
Newborn Bully

Update...

Postby Jules » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:59 pm

Well, Porter is still with us. He is quite the charmer... he is doing better by the day with the cats and loves everything else that moves.

He is very smart and picks things up so quickly! He does a very decent "wait", "leave it", sit/down, shake, rollover, speak, and just for poop and giggles I tried having him weave through my legs and he is doing it now. He actually got "heel" down pretty good, too.. it seems as if everything is so effortless. Oh... his recall is awesome, too.

When he got here, he was showing signs of resource guarding and food aggression... I have been working hard with him and he is doing so much better. We keep on working, but he lets me pick up his bowl and approach him while eating.

He is such a velcro dog, even worse than mine. He is around me all the time, sits and leans against my legs. He simply melts my heart.

I am falling in love every day a little bit more... but our dog, T-Bone, is not too happy with his puppy antics. I know, he'd grow out of it, but I don't think he would be a right match for us to keep.

So far, lots of people inquired about him... and most of them are idiots. They either live in a town that has Pits banned or can't even put a simple sentence down without 125 spelling mistakes-and using punctuation? Never heard of apparently.

Some more pics:

Emi
Forum Junky

Postby Emi » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:18 pm

what a little cutie pie, :) he reminds me alot of Dottie .. :)

amyd
Bully Ambassador

Postby amyd » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:01 pm

Check your PMs Jules! :thumbsup:

amyd
Bully Ambassador

Postby amyd » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:58 pm

Jules,
Did you receive my Porter gear?

Jules
Newborn Bully

Postby Jules » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:55 pm

AMY! Yes... I am experiencing some problems with my PMs.... but I wanted to say thank you so much!! It is super cute... I'll have to take some pictures soon.

Cross your fingers.... Porter went to a potential home for a trial period... so far everything looks great!

Oh... and the rescue has another Porter... so I am sure he will love the gear, too! Thank you again so much! You :headbang:

TeddiXRuxpin
Adolescent Bully

Postby TeddiXRuxpin » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:27 am

OMG!! :inlove: :inlove: I think I might be in love..again. If I could only have all of the dogs that needed homes.

You are so wonderful for taking this big slug in and giving him the love he needs. I don't know about you, but he looks at home in those pictures. lol

amyd
Bully Ambassador

Postby amyd » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:14 am

I am glad you got it. For some reason I did not put my return address on the package, so I was worried that you did not get it.
Fingers crossed for Porter number one and thanks for helping Porter number 2! What does number 2 look like?

Jules
Newborn Bully

Postby Jules » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:00 pm

So far so good.... I think Porter Potty found his forever home (sigh!! I think I was THIS close to fail foster 101 this time and secretly wished I could have him back :crybaby: :) )

This is Porter 2 :)

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”