URGENT IN VA

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

URGENT IN VA

Postby violet » Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:12 pm

I know..im putting this in the wrong place..but please let everyone swee it before it gets moved.
This is Minnie. It is believed that she has recently had a litter of puppies. Sadly those puppies can not be found. She was picked up as a stray and ownership can not be proven by law. Therefore the horrible people who allowed her condition to deteriorate will not be punished for this crime.

Minnie is located in Powhatan , VA.
If you feel you can help her please email kwgonda@powhatansheriff.net

If you can not take her into your arms and physically help please pass this message around as it might be read by some loving soul who can help her.

Please do not call the shelter ! Email first and include your phone and other contact information with your email.

This is also a sheriff's office so numerous phone calls about a dog may interfere with emergency calls.
If you email someone will either call or email you back.
Very rescue friendly and a great group of Law enforcement officers working to help Minnie. This shelter is not able to give any medical care. Without immediate help Minnies fate is almost certain death.

Again please email ONLY kwgonda@powhatansheriff.net
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby SKoth » Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:18 pm

Oh, poor girl. Wish we could help! There's gotta be some members in that area that can help this poor girl!
SKoth
Bully Ambassador

Postby violet » Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:21 pm

Chea..email them. They are very willing to do what they can to save her is what I was told. I am sure we could do a transport.
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby X-girl » Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:32 pm

If this works out for Chea, I may be able to help with the last leg of the transport. I can get her anywhere between Weehawken, NJ and Scranton, PA (or a reasonable distance from either place) and get her to Port Jervis.

Just keep me mind if this works out.

Poor girl, she looks pitiful. :frown:
X-girl
Regulator

Postby PitBullPride » Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:40 pm

OMG guys!!!!! That poor baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PitBullPride

Postby Svafa » Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:35 pm

Wow, I wish I could help, but I want to send my support to you guys ... I hope she gets to you Chea!
Svafa

Postby BabyReba » Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:47 am

If Baltimore, MD is on the transport route let me know. If it's not happening while I'm outta town for the holidays, I'd gladly help as well.
BabyReba
Regulator

Postby K » Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:39 am

I cant help at all with transport or care...but if someone from here does take her keep me informed and I shall send you a 'gift' towards her medical bills...looking at her makes me literally cry....cant type more....
K

Postby violet » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:52 pm

Any word yet , Chea?
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby Boo439 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:57 pm

Oh Chea, I hope this works out. Her boobies are bigger than Hooters were. Poor thing!!!!!!
Boo439

Postby Maryellen » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:24 pm

Chea, i can help w/ the transport too, xgirl can meet me and i can bring her all the way to you!
Maryellen

Postby X-girl » Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:35 pm

At this point, I would only blame it on the fact that it's Sunday. Patience is a virtue, my dear. Image
X-girl
Regulator

Postby X-girl » Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:46 pm

adoptAshelterPit wrote:PATIENCE???? what is this word you speak of???

Oh I hear ya, sistah. I'm the pot calling the kettle black right now, I just wanted to make you feel better. lol
X-girl
Regulator

Postby Maryellen » Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:53 pm

i sent an email to them too. if i hear anything i will let you know. Violet, if this girl can get out can we get a transport going?? i know xgirl and myself and babyreba can help.
Maryellen

Postby violet » Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:58 pm

im trying to work on the VA end. Doing my damndest.
violet
Addicted to PBF

Next

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs