URGENT IN VA

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Postby violet » Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:24 pm

I emailed kathleen saying I will vouch for Chea too. And listed ARC and EARS to her.I could have listed a few more rescues i worked with but thought that would be overkill.
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby K » Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:34 pm

I wont e-mail her about you :) but for info purposes I did provide all my details to Chea so that I can be contacted if needs be about sponsor/donation funding...
K

Postby Maryellen » Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:24 pm

i can vouge for chea on a personal level since i am not affiliated with any pit bull rescues.
Maryellen

Postby blover27 » Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:29 pm

Maryellen wrote:i can vouge for chea on a personal level since i am not affiliated with any pit bull rescues.

OH JEEZ IT WOULD BE TOO EZ LOL good luck chea :thumbsup: all you guys helping out are so great :bowdown:
blover27

Postby violet » Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:35 pm

Maryellen..why don't you VOUCH for her instead :))
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby Maryellen » Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:37 pm

I can vouch for Chea. i just cant do it thru a rescue if thats what you mean. our rescue shut down.

blover, what do you mean by the small wording????
Maryellen

Postby blover27 » Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:41 pm

Maryellen wrote:blover, what do you mean by the small wording????

You crack me up ME roflmao
what i meant is i could have made a funny little joke at your expense with this
i can vouge for chea
but i dont want to lead this thread astray ;)
blover27

Postby Maryellen » Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:42 pm

you are too funny blover. i know, you fall for it every time i write something up you always respond:):):):):) roflmao
Maryellen

Postby Maryellen » Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:50 pm

check your yahoo email chea. let me know if you like it.

i know, blover is not busy at work so he feels he can be a smart a**
Maryellen

Postby blover27 » Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:53 pm

Maryellen wrote:you are too funny blover. i know, you fall for it every time i write something up you always respond:):):):):) roflmao
Well it would just be rude not to :oops: and now you have prompted me to go :offtopic:

hey maryellen STRIKE A POSE! :dj: lol
blover27

Postby Maryellen » Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:01 pm

i sent it to the woman too. hopefully this will help.

blover, you are bad bad bad :cool: :duel:
Maryellen

Postby BabyReba » Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:59 pm

I think you should just get a rescue group to pull her then get a transport up to you . . . I emailed you AAHA's info . . . did you get it? I know my message bounced once, but I resent and haven't seen a bounced message yet. Wendy told me if she could verify with someone that you were legit and have been checked out and HV'd (I don't know if anyone has ever done an HV for you, Chea . . .?) she could work with you.

Let me know if you haven't got my messages, I'll resend them!
BabyReba
Regulator

Postby BabyReba » Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:18 pm

You should email Wendy and ask her direclty how they'd want to handle it--my feeling is that they would probably want to just pull her for you (as long as you could get them refs and such) and have you handle it.

I know that they are booked solid with dogs right now, so they aren't accepting anymore into the program, so I'm pretty sure they'd just be doing the pull and letting you take care of the rest.

But you should email Wendy and ask her directly. She's very good people and a straight shooter, she'll tell you what she's willing to do. The only "issue" right now is that this La Mancha Rescue (which I'm not familiar with) is trying to get the dog as well . . . Wendy said they are a good rescue, so if they get to her first, they'll probably end up taking her in.

But in the meantime, definitely get in touch . . . she and I emailed back and forth about you, so she should know who you are!
BabyReba
Regulator

Postby Maryellen » Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:12 am

any news yet??
Maryellen

Postby whiskeyman » Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:56 pm

Things are lookin' good.

jeremy
whiskeyman

PreviousNext

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs