MD: Pit Bull (and other Bull Breeds) Foster Homes Needed!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

MD: Pit Bull (and other Bull Breeds) Foster Homes Needed!

Postby GuardianAMBULL » Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:01 pm

Volunteer network needed desperately in Maryland!

Hi all! My name is Michelle McDonald, of Ethical Bull Breed Rescue and Referral. www.ebbrr.org I don't post as often as I would like, but my rescue friend Erin (aka Babyreba) has me hooked on this forum. I am here now, writing in hopes of finding some help here in Maryland for us.

EBBRR accepts all bull breeds, my concerns are American Bulldogs and Pit Bull types. Erin is the NO.1 Pittie fan, and Jayme another MD partner is into Boxers and English Bulldogs and of course pit bulls.

Well the fact of the matter is we do not have enough help. We are looking for people that can help us in all parts of the rescue. MOST importantly we need fosters or foster space!(area to put up kennels,or available kennel space at an established kennel) Money is nice too, LOL~ We need volunteers to help with temperment testing, picture taking, you name it, we need it!

If interested please email Erin, babyreba @ hotmail.com (remove spaces) Michelle, Guardianambull@aol.com

Please the dogs need us!
Last edited by GuardianAMBULL on Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GuardianAMBULL
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby aaron kahn » Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:18 pm

Thank you for doing this! I hope that some folks step up, and do what they can.

Good Luck!
aaron
aaron kahn
Bully Ambassador

Postby GuardianAMBULL » Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:10 pm

aaron kahn wrote:Thank you for doing this! I hope that some folks step up, and do what they can.

Good Luck!
aaron

Thanks Aaron,
I hope we make some new rescue friends here too.
GuardianAMBULL
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby aceofspades » Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:02 pm

Wow, I just found out about you guys recently too. I am helping Melody (your South FL rep) down here in Florida, as there is a ban on pits in Miami. We hope to get a circuit going for foster homes here too. Location is not of importance, we just need to get them out of Miami before they get put down immediately. We now have a contact there, to let us know when one comes in, so we can get them out of county before PTS.

We have a puller, and some transportation, but mainly need fosters!!! Again, anywhere in Florida is fine by us, I/we can get them to you. Just please get on the EBBRR site and get signed up and follow the proper procedures to start helping out.

All you fellow Floridians, if you know of any one that can help, please pass on the plea!!!
aceofspades

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs