Beautiful blue brindle male available

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Beautiful blue brindle male available

Postby Diane Jessup » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:25 pm

I currently have available for adoption a really nice, very well built 1 1/2 year old neutered male blue brindle. This is one nice guy. BIG head, athletic body, great topline, small rose ears, short tail. He was turned in by the owner because her daughter bought him, then moved and of course could not take the dog, then this woman decided to leave her abusive husband and move into an apartment and feels the dog is not getting enough exercise or attention. He is housebroken, GREAT with kids, very gentle, seems OK with female dogs, they said he was OK with horses, but I don't know that for a fact (cats doesn't matter as I don't place in cat homes).

This is just one of the nicer guys I've met in awhile, so I pulled him, though this is NOT a good time. I am also looking for a local foster home for him, as I would prefer he is in more of a "home" home than he can have here because of all of my dogs.

I will be posting pics of him late today or tomorrow. For someone looking for a young, really nice looking, really fine acting dog, this is a real opportunity. He will be being placed through Bullseye Rescue, so please contact them about an application. Thanks.
Diane Jessup

Postby Boo439 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:15 pm

Why do I have to be so darn far away?!?
Boo439

re

Postby Diane Jessup » Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:03 am

Have had the dog here 24 hours now, what a great dog. Very calm and well mannered. I hardly know how to relate to him! roflmao Promise to get pics tomorrow.

OK, all you blue dog lovers, start lining up for a beautiful, big, well mannered male.

Maybe I should ask $2000 for him? :roll:
Diane Jessup

Postby K » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:06 am

Hey Diane...let the bidding begin huh?...I wanna see a pic though :oops:
K

Postby violet » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:15 am

Diane just likes to toy with us..
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby K » Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:43 pm

I must not be trifled with...I dont like Sherry :)
K

Postby Rumpley » Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:45 pm

Seriously, you should list him on some website for sale, at $1500 USD and think of all the speuters that would pay for future rescue dogs!!!

I am SSSSOOO mad as one of my potential adopters went and got a dog from our resident high end puppy miller here in BC, because it was one of this dork's returns. Check this out: www.topdogkennels.ca

Everyone thinks because his kennel facility is so nice, that he's reputable, but far from it as he pumps out litter after litter... Doesn't one of those dogs look like Mugglestons?

Please post a picture so I can send this home a picture of what real "rescue" dogs are available - I'm gonna send him a few "beuts" to show him he didn't have to take this guys dog after all...
Rumpley
Bully Ambassador

Postby JCleve86 » Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:48 pm

Uggg I'm sorry...that's so frustrating...especially considering the crappy quality of his dogs. Like this female...her face doesn't even look remotely close to that of a pit bull's in this pic:

(she's cute...but not for a pure pit and certainly not even close to being good enough for breeding)
JCleve86
Forum Junky

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:18 pm

^^^^ Omg that looks like a boxer/american bulldog! i wish that blue male wasn't dog aggressive. :sad:
PitBullPride

Postby kendall » Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:18 pm

Wow, I've never seen a blue brindle but it sounds gorgeous.
kendall
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby ammitnme » Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:30 am

Rumpley wrote:
I am SSSSOOO mad as one of my potential adopters went and got a dog from our resident high end puppy miller here in BC, because it was one of this dork's returns. Check this out: www.topdogkennels.ca

:yucky: What was he thinkin? (oh thats right, he wasnt!)
ammitnme
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby JCleve86 » Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:42 am

Waitin on those pics!
JCleve86
Forum Junky

Postby Maryellen » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:10 pm

Diane, where are the pics of the blue guy for adoption???
Maryellen

Postby Kirstan » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:39 pm

They're here:

http://www.pbrc.net/dogpages/west/bullseye5993.html

He's the second dog down right under Nan.

PLEASE someone come forward for some of these dogs! They are GREAT, all in foster homes, all spayed/neutered, vaccinated, chipped and given the once over by the vet/s. They have great temperaments, fantastic attitudes and want their very own homes.

We're full so can't take any more dogs in right now until some of these guys and girls go home.

Thanks -
kirstan
Kirstan
Forum Junky

re

Postby Diane Jessup » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:14 pm

Yeah, I can't say enough good about Lyle. He is just one nice dog. And good looking to boot. I'll try and get some better pics. He really is stunning.
Diane Jessup

Next

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs