Pretty Pretty Princess Peaches!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
Ellena
Bully Ambassador

Pretty Pretty Princess Peaches!

Postby Ellena » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:53 pm

Princess Peaches (shut it, shes a pretty princess! lol ) is at a shelter for killing a cat. This little girl is a go, go, go kinda gal and with an experienced owner she is easily managed. Shes sweet, happy and drivey, a great example of the breed (even though shes a little pudgy! :oops: ) and she is in need of a home. She is about 16 inches high and weighs 40lbs so if you like them small, she might be the girl for you!

Dont let distance discourage you if you think Princess Peaches might be for you.... email us at pnwpbr@yahoo.com!!!

Ball?

I brought it back!

Throw it again!

Please?

YAY!

bellabear
Forum Junky

Postby bellabear » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:59 pm

Aww, poor baby. I cant imagine not having my baby, even if she did kill a cat :frown: Did she get taken from her owners, or did they just give her up?

Ellena
Bully Ambassador

Postby Ellena » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:05 pm

bellabear wrote:Aww, poor baby. I cant imagine not having my baby, even if she did kill a cat :frown: Did she get taken from her owners, or did they just give her up?

Animal Control took her and the other dog that did it, but made them choose which one of the dogs they wanted back. AC said they can have ONE so poor Peaches was left behind.

hwillm1977
Addicted to PBF

Postby hwillm1977 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:33 pm

Ellena wrote:Animal Control took her and the other dog that did it, but made them choose which one of the dogs they wanted back. AC said they can have ONE so poor Peaches was left behind.

I think it would, quite literally, break my heart to have to choose between my two dogs.... :frown:

she's a cutie, I'm sure she'll find a home :thumbsup:

Taffys_Angel
Bully Ambassador

Postby Taffys_Angel » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:36 pm

Ellena wrote:
bellabear wrote:Aww, poor baby. I cant imagine not having my baby, even if she did kill a cat :frown: Did she get taken from her owners, or did they just give her up?

Animal Control took her and the other dog that did it, but made them choose which one of the dogs they wanted back. AC said they can have ONE so poor Peaches was left behind.

So AC let them have the actual cat-killer back...? And they made them leave Peaches behind? That's so not cool... poor girl.

Ellena
Bully Ambassador

Postby Ellena » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:51 pm

Taffys_Angel wrote:
Ellena wrote:

So AC let them have the actual cat-killer back...? And they made them leave Peaches behind? That's so not cool... poor girl.

According to the report they BOTH did it so AC said they could have ONE back as two cat killers in one residence was not something they were willing to allow.

HAPBTR
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby HAPBTR » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:32 am

She's not pudge! lol Oviously you haven't seen my Malikhia lately! lol

She is beautiful! Good job guys!

bellabear
Forum Junky

Postby bellabear » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:49 am

Ellena wrote:

Aww, so sad. I would move, and have my family help me out and adopt her, or something. I know its hard when you are in the situation, but I would move heaven and earth for my baby, I cant imagine choosing, let alone now the poor doggies are separated :frown:

bullydogla
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby bullydogla » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:17 am

Thats wierd. Were they roaming and killed the cat? was it in their own yard? I mean any dog could potentially kill a cat, especially one they don't know. My 2 girls were accused by a neightbor of killing his cat,(falsely) but they were only taken on roaming at large charges(exhonerated).

Victoria
Matured Bully

Postby Victoria » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:12 pm

In our area, AC will label dogs as "dangerous" or "potentially dangerous" if they are roaming and kill a cat. I do not know the story with Princess Peaches, but I doubt she was in her own yard when the kitty was killed.

I have met Peaches though, and she is absolutely beautiful! A real sweetheart.

Ellena, how is she with other dogs?

Ellena
Bully Ambassador

Postby Ellena » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:24 pm

Ok I went a little overboard today with the pics :oops:

I made her hop up onto the front desk at my work

Oooh what are those?

Gimme the Guinea Pigs!

Ball time!

Ellena
Bully Ambassador

Postby Ellena » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:24 pm

Victoria wrote:In our area, AC will label dogs as "dangerous" or "potentially dangerous" if they are roaming and kill a cat. I do not know the story with Princess Peaches, but I doubt she was in her own yard when the kitty was killed.

I have met Peaches though, and she is absolutely beautiful! A real sweetheart.

Ellena, how is she with other dogs?

I havent tried her yet, but she does posture at certain dogs so id call her reactive.

Bullabilly
Newborn Bully

Postby Bullabilly » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:49 pm

She's really cute, but I don't think my cats would appreciate a potential cat killer in the house :frown:

INOCNTKITN187
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby INOCNTKITN187 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:13 pm

I want! Too bad she's a kitty-hater. My cat would go out of his way to torture her, lol.

Ellena
Bully Ambassador

Postby Ellena » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:40 pm

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”