Dihna Is Back For Adoption

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
HAPBTR
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Dihna Is Back For Adoption

Postby HAPBTR » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:48 am

I got the saddest news last night...

Our Dihna girl is being returned to us. Her Mommy and Daddy have battled and won her skin issue. She is completely clicker trained, and lives great with the other dogs and cats in the home.
All she wants to do is chase the horses :sad: Unfortunetly she turned out to be a stinker and wants to chase horses all day long, and the family (Who happens to be a Vet! lol ) Cannot train her to stop and they are afraid Dihna will get hurt, or hurt someone in the process of trying to stop her. :frown:

We Need Help! This put's us over our limit's for Foster Homes. Dar and Steph want to foster her again, but I need to take a pup from them first. Any takers?

Dihna is a Year Old Blue girl... Great with Dogs and Cats. Small Children Ok as well!

She was born in a kennel and we took the whole family. (They were in Dade)

Conan her Father
Poison Ivy her Mother

:bowdown:

bellabear
Forum Junky

Postby bellabear » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:45 am

OMG, if you can just convince my bf, that two dogs is not that much more expensive and exhausting, I will take her :)) She is gorgeous, ahh, this section is killing me, why do I even come here :frown: Good luck on finding her home.

bullydogla
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby bullydogla » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:49 am

2 dogs isn't too much! 2 dogs isn't too much!! I have 2 females they get along just fine. I would try but my wife would crap a brick if we had 3. Please try and talk your BF into it.

salemsuicide
Newborn Bully

Postby salemsuicide » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:52 am

OMG I think I'm in love!!! :inlove:

HAPBTR
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby HAPBTR » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:55 am

bellabear wrote:OMG, if you can just convince my bf, that two dogs is not that much more expensive and exhausting, I will take her :)) She is gorgeous, ahh, this section is killing me, why do I even come here :frown: Good luck on finding her home.

Tell him you just want to be a foster mommy because this girl really needs you. Anyone that spends sometime with Dihna falls in love with her! :inlove:

He will love her and say she can't leave! lol

msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:58 am

Doesn't the rescue help w/dog food while the dog is there?
Maybe that'd convince him :)

bullydogla
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby bullydogla » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:13 am

Just hold out on sex until he agrees. I bet that will work. lol

HAPBTR
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby HAPBTR » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:15 am

bullydogla wrote:Just hold out on sex until he agrees. I bet that will work. lol

roflmao

bellabear
Forum Junky

Postby bellabear » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:35 am

HAPBTR wrote:
bullydogla wrote:Just hold out on sex until he agrees. I bet that will work. lol

roflmao

I'm not married, I dont have sex :)) I keep looking at her beautiful face. I really wish I could, but I live in a apt. Maybe my landlord would want her, he got me into this whole "pit business" :twisted: And by business, I mean LOVING pits, they are just all around great dogs. And the damn thing is you guys are only like 5 hrs from me, which is kind of far, but compared to everyone else on here, 5 hrs is nothing. :))

janedoeismissing
Addicted to PBF

Postby janedoeismissing » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:20 pm

If it doesn't work out with Bellabear. Im 100% able to foster her, unfortunately not take her in forever but I would LOVE to foster this little girl. Back when I was looking for my now dog, Belle, I saw Dihna on petfinder and it breaks my heart to still see her.

So I am willing and have the resources to help her. Again I cannot keep her, but I would absolutely love to help her, get the word out and hopefully find her a home.

Im located in Pinellas Park FL though, I dont know how far we are from eachother. I have 2 dogs. My older dog will be going to stay with my mom in a few weeks, which would leave Me, Belle and a cat.

Please keep me updated. I dont want to take an opportunity from Bellabear, im just offering in case.

HAPBTR
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby HAPBTR » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:26 pm

janedoeismissing wrote:If it doesn't work out with Bellabear. Im 100% able to foster her, unfortunately not take her in forever but I would LOVE to foster this little girl. Back when I was looking for my now dog, Belle, I saw Dihna on petfinder and it breaks my heart to still see her.

So I am willing and have the resources to help her. Again I cannot keep her, but I would absolutely love to help her, get the word out and hopefully find her a home.

Im located in Pinellas Park FL though, I dont know how far we are from eachother. I have 2 dogs. My older dog will be going to stay with my mom in a few weeks, which would leave Me, Belle and a cat.

Please keep me updated. I dont want to take an opportunity from Bellabear, im just offering in case.

o0o0o00o A Potential Foster Home. My Ears and Eyes perked up beyond belief!!!

We are so over whealmed right now. With this whole Niala press, We have a TON of people wanting to surrender their dogs. More so then before if you can believe it or not...

I've had to turn away puppies and BEAUTIFUL adults! I got to squeeze Kane in last night with Apollo's Mommy. (She adopted Apollo about 3 weeks ago. Little did she know she was going to get sucked into fostering! lol)

LET ME KNOW! lol

bellabear
Forum Junky

Postby bellabear » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:26 pm

janedoeismissing wrote:If it doesn't work out with Bellabear. Im 100% able to foster her, unfortunately not take her in forever but I would LOVE to foster this little girl. Back when I was looking for my now dog, Belle, I saw Dihna on petfinder and it breaks my heart to still see her.

I definately think you should do it, I am just dreaming. My boyfriend would kill me right now, if I brought another dog into 1 bedroom apt. I would love to see her go to you, I know you would post pics of her, so i can see her. Maybe you should pm HAPBTR, to get the ball rolling. But thanks for not wanting to step on my toes. :)

HAPBTR
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby HAPBTR » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:29 pm

Well as it stands currently. Her previous Foster Home wants her back. They LOVE her, but they currently have Frankenstien, Radar and Draco...

I guess I'm looking to find a foster for one of the two puppy boys, so they can take Dihna back.

I just got a message from them! They said they would murder me if I didn't make room in their home for her! lol

So Frankie (My Chocolate Tri Color) and Radar (The APBT/Hound mix) boys. Both 5 months need help.

Would you mind? :peace:

Implicit
Newborn Bully

Postby Implicit » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:31 pm

where in central FLA are you located ? I am in the tampa area...

Implicit
Newborn Bully

Postby Implicit » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:32 pm

dang, I posted that before your last post... beautiful girl, glad she'll get to go back

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”