35 pounds of sugar

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???
Sassy Girl
Super Bully

Postby Sassy Girl » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:13 pm

I really don't see Rod and Baylee being temporary...I saw Linda's face when I said "do you think you will keep her", Damien said it's up to her and I looked at her, she was beaming ear to ear looking at Rod and Baylee standing together....

Baylee is one cutie petutie! :inlove: Such a great personality and such a love bug!

Rod's bachelor pad looks like a honeymoon suite now! :kiss:

damienApbt

Postby damienApbt » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:23 pm

Sassy Girl wrote:I really don't see Rod and Baylee being temporary...I saw Linda's face when I said "do you think you will keep her", Damien said it's up to her and I looked at her, she was beaming ear to ear looking at Rod and Baylee standing together....

Baylee is one cutie petutie! :inlove: Such a great personality and such a love bug!

Rod's bachelor pad looks like a honeymoon suite now! :kiss:

yeah, Lin was like "what did you tell everyone about me? they keep asking 'are you ok with this?' " HA! She loves her. We just want to make sure it will fit long term.

Rod's been trying to hump her here and there. she likes to sniff his bizniss and dry hump the air. So, hopefully that all subsides.

Sassy Girl
Super Bully

Postby Sassy Girl » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:30 pm

Their just trying to figure out who sleeps on which side of the bed, lol roflmao

I agree - you can't really say until they both have a good adjustment period....

I'm hoping all goes well!!!

Return to “Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs”