I Need Help in Tampa ASAP!!!!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

I Need Help in Tampa ASAP!!!!

Postby PitBullPride » Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:47 pm

Hey guys... I have a purebred ADBA registered Red/Rednose pittie that is about to give birth....the father was alledgedly another red nose male pittie.....yes....it was a "planned" breeding. The "owner" of this girl they call "Hoochie" now wants NOTHING to do with her...he's threatining to give her away on the street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need help! My landlord is fine with adult dogs but if he found out I had a pregnant dog here about to give birth he'd kill me....can anyone help?????????? I CANNOT let this sweet girl go to just any a-hole on the street! I will also need help placing pups if they all survive ok! Apparently, this is her 3rd litter!!!!!!!!!!! And the poor baby is only about 2 1/2 yrs. old. Can anybody help me?
PitBullPride

Postby aceofspades » Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:57 pm

Krys, You know I would help you, email me direct, you have my contact info too......
aceofspades

Postby aceofspades » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:41 pm

Well.....we have the vet, rescue group, and all medical ready. Now we need a foster!! Anyone out there want to help???? I can only do this on a temporary basis. We still need someone for the birth and the weaning!!

Anyone???
aceofspades

Postby Boo439 » Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:56 pm

If I didn't work 3 days a week and start school again in January, I'd drive over there right now and foster her. She wouldn't get the attention she needs with me right now :( Good luck, guys!
Boo439

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs