Very nice bully looking for a home

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Very nice bully looking for a home

Postby Red » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:07 am

I pulled this sweet guy from AC a few days ago, he passed his evaluation with flying colors.He had a broken foot and bleeding cuts on the inside of one of his legs (perhaps ran over by a car) and did not flinch a bit when handled.He was in clear pain and couldn't put his foot down but that didn't stop him from trying his best to find his way on people's laps.He was at AC for 5 days without any care and he was sliding all over his kennel since there was pee and poop everywhere (yes..someone's butt has been chewed for that), he was starving but yet very gentle when taking food from my hands.When I took his bowl away, he just sat there drooling and wiggling his rear in hope of more food.
Today I brought him home as his surgery wound (he was neutered and the bones of the foot re-aligned) was getting infected at the rescue, plus he managed to hurt his tail hitting the crate so he now has a raw bleeding spot on it.He is wearing a hard cast so he will be available after the cast is removed.
We had a big discount on his surgery because the vet was amazed by this boy's behavior.Thanks God cause I was trying to figure out how to pay for that.He did not shown any sign of aggression towards other dogs at AC but I will be able to tell more when he is back on his feet or when I introduce him to my girls.
Anyone who might be interested in this gorgeous male?It would have to be someome located in South CA, near LA, so I can do a loooong home check and keep updated on him.

Here is Jack:

Even my mom, who thinks that any other pit bull except my girls is an evil creature, helped out to clean his wounds.

Red
Addicted to PBF

Postby Spurby » Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:19 pm

He is just gorgeous Red :inlove: And so lucky to be able to recover with you and the gang. Do you think you can keep him until he finds a home? :))

And don't you have another foster dog to post here as well, or has she been adopted? lol
Spurby
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby PitBullPride » Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:33 pm

Aww he is handsome!
PitBullPride

Postby Maryellen » Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:59 pm

he is really handsome!!
Maryellen

Postby Red » Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:40 am

And don't you have another foster dog to post here as well, or has she been adopted?

Chyna is being "fostered" buy the original owners, they are still on a trial period since I want to make sure they won't repeat the same mistake they did.If everything goes as it should they will adopt her, hopefully for good.
If not, I will get her back and you can have her Spurby. ;)
I know you want her!LOL
Red
Addicted to PBF

Postby Spurby » Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:53 am

lol RED! i was thinking of Tigger..your foster girly, i thought you were still fostering her?? maybe?? no?? :))

Chyna :inlove: :inlove: I know that you made sure her owners were well versed in bully ownership over and over and over again.. lol j/k(maybe) Glad to see she has you behind her seeing that all goes well :)
Spurby
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Red » Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:10 am

Oh my, she has been here for so long I forgot she is a foster!
Uhm yes, maybe I should post about her but I doubt someone would want that handful.
But then again there is you. :)
Red
Addicted to PBF

Postby hillside » Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:39 am

Red wrote:Oh my, she has been here for so long I forgot she is a foster!
Uhm yes, maybe I should post about her but I doubt someone would want that handful.
But then again there is you. :)

Or that you would want to get rid of that handful.....

Just admit it Red, Tigger isn't a foster anymore. lol

I think there might be a 12 step program for people like you.
hillside

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs