New to board and foster home avail soon!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

New to board and foster home avail soon!

Postby pwdbyhrses » Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:39 pm

Howdy,

I'm Stephanie, a student at Texas A&M University in College Station, TX. Found this board by looking up 'pit bull' on cafepress believe it or not!

Anyhow, I live on 6 acres outside of College Station. I'm currently renovating an old chicken coop as kennels for foster dogs which will have a window a/c unit and space heaters until I can afford something better.

I currently have three permanent pets (one just 'adopted' today though he won't come back with me until January): a pitty mix I rescued from the side of the road when she was about 4 weeks old (per my vet), a dog from TAMU's research division that was going to research before I got her at 4 months, and the newest is Braveheart (who REALLY doesn't know that kitties are not food items): http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action ... mpl=&stat=

As soon as the kennel is finished (sometime in Jan. or early Feb.) I will have room for up to 2 foster dogs in the area (includes Houston, Austin and possibly Dallas/Ft. Worth area)

I have vet references and plenty of friends who will be more than happy to provide references. Home checks are welcome, but be prepared to drive a bit as I live out in the boonies (surrounded by game ranches and cattle ranches).

Hope everyone's X-mas went well and that more than my new guy got a new home for X-mas!!

Steph
pwdbyhrses

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs