A Law or Restriction on breeding?

Discuss Breed Specific Legislation and local county laws on pit bull ownership.
Brianna&Bubba.
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Re: A Law or Restriction on breeding?

Postby Brianna&Bubba. » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:13 pm

This is what I tried saying on the first page... It just isn't going to happen. It would be awesome if it could really happen, but there's no way to enforce something like this.

Doesnt mean we still cant discuss it and hope for it, because impossible things are very possible towards the future. Whether that is 50 years or over 100 years.

LVUFreddie
Newborn Bully

Re: A Law or Restriction on breeding?

Postby LVUFreddie » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:18 am

SnowKoi2010 wrote:
TrainTrax wrote:Alright, since you're not getting what I'm saying, I'll put it in simple terms.

People dont give a flying chocolate about laws. Regardless of whether it bans breeding or promotes responsible breeding. The crappy breeders will do it regardless of laws in place.

People will do whatever they please. We do it every day. If people cared about laws, there would be a lot less violence and whatnot. Hell, just today I did 85 in a 65. The speed limit is a law but yet we break it every day.

roflmao And I'd hate to be you when you pass a cop.

Yes there are those who don't give a flying flip about a law, but what you are missing is they never just get by with it either. There are thousands of people arrested every day for breaking laws, and those who are doing it now will have their day. There are people like me that do follow the laws to not not only protect myself but those around me. There will always be those who rebel against laws, but that doesn't mean that it shouldn't be there.

As for the kennel thing, that is a loop hole that does need fixed, I think if you are breeding rather you are a puppy mill, BYB or responsible, it is a kennel. But that is just me. Right now all I can do is go around educating kids about the spay and neuter laws. Until there is something else done, this is all I can do.

LMAO,where do you live? I used to live with a cop and I did things he had no freakin clue about.Most people do get away with whatever "it" is,it's only the stupid ones that get caught.

Return to “Laws”