BARF

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

BARF

Postby phez718 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:38 pm

I'm having a very hard time deciding between BARF and Wellness, I know BARF is better but I'm still living at home and my mother would probably have a heart attack. She grew up with the notion that dogs eat kibble. How can I convince her that BARF is better, any sites that would help?
phez718

Postby kazuo » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:21 pm

There's a "BARF sites" thread a few posts down

http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1288

There are some good links in there.
kazuo
Site Admin

Postby raiyo » Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:34 pm

Good luck on conviencing your parents that BARF is better for the dog. I'm getting Kozmo BARF right now and he loves it. I'm living at my girl friends house (my parents won't let me have 2 dogs) and her parents thinks feeding raw food is wrong and stupid. They raised dogs at there earily age and fed there dogs cooked food. They said feeding raw food will make the dog more vicious. I told them it wouldn't and they didn't believe me. I wanted to tell them if Lions and Tiger eat cooked food versus raw food, will it make them less vicious? No right? If it's in them, it's in them. Other reasons like bateria, cold food, etc they disagreed on. They even think feeding dogs salty food is good for them and has no side effects.
raiyo

Postby phez718 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:42 pm

Well I figure as long as I'M paying for it, she doesn't have to worry about it. And if she really doesn't like it, i guess I'll feed her in my room then. :))
phez718

Postby phez718 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:13 pm

I decided on Wellness, I can't really afford BARF although some people say it is pretty inexpensive. Is Wellness the best or is there an even better without feeding BARF?
phez718

Return to Health Issues