eats everything

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

eats everything

Postby myers » Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:15 am

I wish Daisy would eat her food like she eats everything else. When i have her outside it is a FULL time job to follow her around and pull out of her mouth sticks, stones, ciggarette buts, flowers and everything else she can fit in her mouth. Does anyone else have this problem? Or am i cursed?
myers

Postby pitbullluvrs » Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:19 pm

Lol no its not just you, I spent my morning following poor Illiad around cleaning up puke with leather and rubber in it. He at two pairs of Doc sandals in a box on the top shelf in the basement I still don't know how he got them, but I doubt he'll do it again. He looks miserable :naughty:
pitbullluvrs

Postby katsola » Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:26 pm

Maya is the same way. As a puppy she was worse because she didn't know 'drop' or 'leave it'. Her favorite was what I call 'toad jerky' Yuck! erg, that's not fun pulling out of a puppy's slobbering mouth. Maya took out an entire Doc boot. Luckily she doesn't ingest any of it. When I have caught her tearing into something she chews and tosses from side to side. She has picked up sticks with great pride. She even found a fallen tree limb once with branches and leaves- the works and insisted on carrying it in her mouth for blocks and then up our stairs to the landing. In this case I have had to turn it into a game and throw it as far as I can while having her close to me on the leash and then going fast the other way. roflmao

She has gotten better with persistance-- she also didn't really like me pulling stuff out of her mouth so that helped things along. So she learned 'drop it'. I am not saying t works everytime- :) But better with time.
katsola

Return to Health Issues