Treadmills and Springpoles

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Treadmills and Springpoles

Postby Angel_pitbull7139 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:34 pm

1) Can you get arrested for owning either of these in some places even if you're not a fighter and your APBTs have no scars or anything on them?
2) Are treadmills and springpoles illegal anywhere in southern california?
Angel_pitbull7139

Postby mnp13 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:33 am

Treadmills and springpoles are not illegal anywhere as far as I know. You can NOT be arrested for owning them.

That said, cops are given guidelines to look for when they suspect that fighting is going on. Here are a few: Springpoles, treadmills, multiple dogs chained in yards, wounds on the dogs, weight pulling harnesses, presence of certian medical supplies. Any of these things can cause the police to question you, but they are not illegal by themselves and without reasonable suspicision you can not be arrested or have your dogs taken from you.

Demo will correct me if I'm wrong on any of this....

Michelle
mnp13

Re: Treadmills and Springpoles

Postby jmann4 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:21 am

Angel_pitbull7139 wrote:1) Can you get arrested for owning either of these in some places even if you're not a fighter and your APBTs have no scars or anything on them?
2) Are treadmills and springpoles illegal anywhere in southern california?

1. No.

2. No.
jmann4

Postby Demo Dick » Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:41 am

Demo will correct me if I'm wrong on any of this....

Nah, you're pretty much right. However, nosey neighbors who are breed prejudiced can call animal control and get you investigated pretty quick if they see your dog working a springpole. It would behoove anyone who has one to get an explanation ready in case the Pooch Patrol shows up. And teach your dog some manners while you're at it.

Demo Dick
Demo Dick

Return to Health Issues