I NEED HELP WITH MY 9 WEEK OLD

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
msvette2u

Postby msvette2u » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:48 pm

Try here:
http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=16101

BTW how old was the puppy when taken from his mom?

Welcome to PBF!

bahamutt99
Addicted to PBF

Postby bahamutt99 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:29 am

Patience, patience! That's still a little grunter. It takes time to get those lessons across. Bite inhibition takes time to learn. So does housebreaking. If you're making any kind of progress at all, be happy with the baby steps. :)

hwillm1977
Addicted to PBF

Postby hwillm1977 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:35 am

Shakka7 wrote:ive tried doing some of those things in that post , he gets very excited and mouthy at all time :( i got him when he was 4 weeks old, i know im a terrible person

You may have a harder time with the biting because he was taken from the mom so young...

We had that problem with Marley when he was younger (although I got him at 11 weeks or so) but it took from the time he came to us until he was 5 or 6 months old before he was getting really consistent with it.

It takes a TON of patience, consistency and time.

Hammer 4
Newborn Bully

Postby Hammer 4 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:38 am

mine had the same problem, he was taken away at 5 weeks..anyhow the biting does stop, and so does the going potty in the house. Hang in there. :thumbsup:

getsome

Postby getsome » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:48 am

wow....this is a REALLY GOOD forum

first post came after 9 minutes...

2 hrs 25 minutes later the poster was feeling great about his dog again and knows it will pass.....

where else could he gotten help like that....wish you had money for advertising banners on other sites

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:24 pm

Welcome, could you tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be granted access? There's a sample intro sticky on this forum.

Return to “Introductions”