WHOA noticed this during her bath - please look

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
MaggielSelah
Adolescent Bully

Postby MaggielSelah » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:12 pm

p.s.

Okay - so obviously I think Beneful is EVIL :po: but, would I be evil if I donated the rest of my Costco sized brand to a local shelter or rescue group who might be using it? I feel bad throwing out what's left of it. (I'll only need about maybe 10 cups to transition her over to a new food and I just literally opened the 40 lb bag I got from Costco). Would I be evil to offer it out to a Rescue? :oops:

AngieT
Newborn Bully

Postby AngieT » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:31 pm

We tried many many food (raw ect.) for Bella and the only one that works for her is Royal Canin Hypoallergenic HP. Otherwise she gets rashes and itchy skin. She has no hair on her belly or behind her ears.
It will take some time, but be patient, you will find something that eventually works.

WackyJacki
Addicted to PBF

Postby WackyJacki » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:45 pm

It would definitely not be evil to donate it to a rescue. Rescues need all the food they can get, even stuff that's not a great quality!

Try out the Canidae. I absolutely love it for my dogs. Their skin/coats look beautiful on it. My cats also look great on Felidae :))

ssontag
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby ssontag » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:57 pm

MaggielSelah wrote:p.s.

Okay - so obviously I think Beneful is EVIL :po: but, would I be evil if I donated the rest of my Costco sized brand to a local shelter or rescue group who might be using it? I feel bad throwing out what's left of it. (I'll only need about maybe 10 cups to transition her over to a new food and I just literally opened the 40 lb bag I got from Costco). Would I be evil to offer it out to a Rescue? :oops:

I know some rescues/shelters would accept food that has already been opened...but it wouldn't hurt to ask. :thumbsup:

Return to “Health Issues”