Ultra Senstive lately...

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Ultra Senstive lately...

Postby Nick » Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:14 pm

My three year old male has become very sensitive over the past few months to even slightly raised voices. He goes and hides in the bedroom for up to 15 min. or so. He's "very submissive" to begin with, I'm just wondering if a recent medical problem could be at the bottom of this. He has a tumor growth on his groin area which is being treated with a topical steroid cream for 3-4 weeks. The vet wants to see him at that point to see if any changes have occured and if surgery is reccomended. Just last week I found another cist or tumor on his hip/waist area.
As far as his sensitive nature goes, I've tried comforting him, ignoring him till he calms down, even telling him to knock it off and get over it!...Nothing seems to make a difference.
Any thoughts on this problem would be appriciated. -Nick
Nick

Thanks, no thanks...

Postby Nick » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:32 pm

Not that anyone replied, but here's the result: my dog had a reaction to the steroid cream I was using. It must've really hurt or burned or something because the day I stopped using it, his emotions went back to usual...a happy tazmanian devil! lol
Nick

Postby Ariel Payopay » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:39 pm

Hell if I had to put some type of cream on my groin I'd be sensitive too. 8( That's good he's feelin better.
Ariel Payopay
Site Admin

Return to Health Issues