INTRO > OKIEBANDDOGS

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

INTRO > OKIEBANDDOGS

Postby okiebanddogs » Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:09 pm

I have been in the professional "dog world' since a child! Began showing Cocker Spaniels as teen, mom would not let me have the dogs I really enjoyed! I guess "fluff & puff" was not really what I was all about? In my late teens, married to my (ex) who had Pit Bulls I fell in love with the breed!! We raised & showed our pits mainley Colby, Witherspoon blood lines! Yes we had both Show & Fighting pits! I mention this (fighting) only to let those of you out there know that I have knowledge and experience from both sides! I did not agree with the fighting aspect of it and thank God I worked for a Vet, our dogs always had the best of Vet care!! The fighting ended for me when I got divorced both for me in my marriage and for my dogs!! I have since in the past 5 years have tried to re-kindle my love of raising dogs! I began with my English Mastiff, Pit Bull, and now my newest American Bulldog!! I don't show, fight or puppy mill! I currently only have 2 dogs Male Engish Mastiff "Sam", he is to dog aggressive to show in the AKC ring so he has been retired to family member and awesome stud dog! My other is my Female American Bulldog "Breezy". I love them both as I do my kids! I am expecting my second "banddogge" litter in Feb. My first litter was 2 years ago and was a GREAT success!! You might say I have the best of "BOTH" worlds!! Bring on your comments, hopefully folks won't focus on spelling and photo props and stick to the subject and the animals themselves!! Happy Bulldoging (which ever your type) :thumbsup: [/i][/b]
okiebanddogs

Postby PitBullPride » Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:16 pm

:welcome: great introduction.... :)
PitBullPride

Postby Salival » Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:21 pm

:hi Welcome!
Salival
Super Bully

Postby Hooligan » Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:24 pm

Welcome!
Where in OK are you, if you don't mind me asking...I just moved from there :))
Hooligan

Postby okiebanddogs » Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:28 pm

Hooligan wrote:Welcome!
Where in OK are you, if you don't mind me asking...I just moved from there :))

I live near Stella area (between Harrah and Lake Thunderbird) My son is Grphx from Choctaw which is where I grew up and originally from.
okiebanddogs

Postby Hooligan » Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:32 pm

I have heard of those places...but I tried to know as little about OK as I could :P
I lived near Poteau, if you know where thats at...
Hooligan

Postby Motodiva » Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:43 pm

Welcome!
Motodiva
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby concreterose » Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:01 pm

:welcome: to the board!
concreterose
Regulator

Postby Onyxx » Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:43 pm

My hubby is from mooreland or moorland (sp?) ever hear of it?
Onyxx

Postby ammitnme » Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:33 pm

welcome to the board
ammitnme
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby grphx » Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:41 pm

Welcome! can't wait till feb!
grphx

welcome cant wait til Feb

Postby okiebanddogs » Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:23 pm

THANK YOU! HOPEFULLY I WON'T BE BANNED FROM THE SITE SO I CAN SHOW SOME MORE REALLY COOL NEW PIC OF MY NEWEST EDITIONS! :thumbsup:
okiebanddogs

Postby okiebanddogs » Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:26 pm

Onyxx wrote:My hubby is from mooreland or moorland (sp?) ever hear of it?

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MOORE, WHERE THE MAY 3RD TORNADO BOUT WIPED IT OUT? I WAS IN IT! WHAT A RIDE THAT WAS! :sad:
okiebanddogs

Postby okiebanddogs » Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:28 pm

Hooligan wrote:I have heard of those places...but I tried to know as little about OK as I could :P
I lived near Poteau, if you know where thats at...

Sure do, its down by Wister Lake beutiful scene! :thumbsup:
okiebanddogs

Postby Ariel Payopay » Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:28 pm

Welcome to the board! :peace:
Ariel Payopay
Site Admin

Next

Return to Introductions