INTRO > OKIEBANDDOGS

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby Onyxx » Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:31 pm

okiebanddogs wrote:
Onyxx wrote:My hubby is from mooreland or moorland (sp?) ever hear of it?

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MOORE, WHERE THE MAY 3RD TORNADO BOUT WIPED IT OUT? I WAS IN IT! WHAT A RIDE THAT WAS! :sad:

Nope. Although Moore used to be called mooreland which would make the town I am thinking of Moorland. My hubby's grandfather was a pool cue maker that used to be mayor of that little bitty town. Ever hear of Verl Horn? (don't know if you play pool or not...just curious...)
Onyxx

Postby ARIZONA REDNOSE » Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:30 pm

welcome , this is a cool place to kick back with other apbt owners , takes some while to get useto .
ARIZONA REDNOSE

Postby tjbsandy » Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:33 pm

:welcome:
tjbsandy

Postby Boo439 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:28 pm

Welcome!
Boo439

Postby Boscoe13 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:50 pm

:welcome:
Boscoe13

Postby kernel scurry » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:15 pm

Hello!!
kernel scurry

Postby pitbullforever » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:21 pm

:welcome: can't wait to see pics.
pitbullforever
Forum Junky

Postby caped dog » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:28 pm

Hey there. The dog in your avatar is Hank, no? Since this is Introductions first day, i am uncertain if posing questions (small or large) is alright here, but here goes... if Hank was stolen after being sold, and you are still breeding, is there anything that you learned from that tragedy in terms of placement decisions that you might be able to share with some folks also interested in or actively breeding?
caped dog
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby moto1320 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:13 pm

^^^No, this is not going to be the place for much more than an intro.
moto1320
Regulator

Postby Chris » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:51 pm

Welcome. I'm from Oklahoma myself, Norman to be precise.
Chris

Postby okiebanddogs » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:10 am

caped dog wrote:Hey there. The dog in your avatar is Hank, no? Since this is Introductions first day, i am uncertain if posing questions (small or large) is alright here, but here goes... if Hank was stolen after being sold, and you are still breeding, is there anything that you learned from that tragedy in terms of placement decisions that you might be able to share with some folks also interested in or actively breeding?

I was just as heartbroken as his owner of course as I was interested in using him for stud! I am giving him 1st pick at my next litter!! No price break or anything like that. Thank You for your question! :thumbsup:
okiebanddogs

Postby okiebanddogs » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:13 am

Chris wrote:Welcome. I'm from Oklahoma myself, Norman to be precise.

GO SOONERS! :thumbsup:
okiebanddogs

Postby rosiegirl » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:49 am

:doggie:
rosiegirl

Postby okiebanddogs » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:33 pm

Onyxx wrote:
okiebanddogs wrote:
Onyxx wrote:My hubby is from mooreland or moorland (sp?) ever hear of it?

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MOORE, WHERE THE MAY 3RD TORNADO BOUT WIPED IT OUT? I WAS IN IT! WHAT A RIDE THAT WAS! :sad:

Nope. Although Moore used to be called mooreland which would make the town I am thinking of Moorland. My hubby's grandfather was a pool cue maker that used to be mayor of that little bitty town. Ever hear of Verl Horn? (don't know if you play pool or not...just curious...)

Nope.. don't know Verl. Why do you ask about playing pool?? Does he??
okiebanddogs

Previous

Return to Introductions