Taking care of that intro

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Taking care of that intro

Postby mnp13 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:05 pm

As Chea pointed out, I never bothered to introduce myself... so after 3500 posts or so, I'll take care of that now.

My name's Michelle, I found this forum through Demo who has been posting here for a while.

My dog's name is Ruby, she's an American Bulldog/ Pit Bull mix. She was born October 28, 2001. I bought her from a Back Yard Breeder. Bad me. I know better now.

These are her parents:
Gigi

Ceasar

I have two cats, both adopted from shelters. Merlin, a male Maine Coon and Faye, a female tabby.

I also have a Bearded Dragon (an Austrailan lizard) named Pavarotti.

Connor, Demo's dog, was my foster until Demo adopted him - it was official after the nuts were gone.

My last Pit Bull was Cleo. She was the sweetest dog with people but a psychotic nut case with other dogs. She had serious temperament problems and was euthanised at about 3 years old.

I am VERY anti-irresponsible breeding, very pro rescue and very out spoken about both.

I'm usually honest to the point of rudeness, but rarely post without reading it 50 times, so if it made it to the board, I most likely meant it.

I can spell, my keyboard can't.

My dog is better behaved than most people's children, and I'm darn proud of that fact.

I use a mix of motivation and compulsion for training.

I can't think of anything else at the moment, but there are a few thousand posts authored by me around here so there isn't a shortage of my presence. (a good or a bad thing, depending....)

Thanks,

Michelle
mnp13

Postby spane1 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:13 pm

Welcome to the board, Michelle :hi

(you forgot to mention the cokkie thing)

Sarah
spane1

Postby moto1320 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:14 pm

welcome, you smell like butt.
moto1320
Regulator

Postby spane1 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:14 pm

:oops: cookie

damn, no edit button here either

sorry. "the cookie thing"

Sarah
spane1

Postby mnp13 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:15 pm

moto1320 wrote:welcome, you smell like butt.

You smell like dog poo.
mnp13

Postby mnp13 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:20 pm

spane1 wrote:(you forgot to mention the cokkie thing)

Oh yeah...

I am the self-proclaimed, unofficial, Pit Bull Forum cookie giver outer.

I give cookies to whomever I deem worthy, and take them away from people I'm mad at.

My criteria for cookies is a deep dark secret, and I have been known to give them to people who disagree with me, so you can't say I play favorites.

I was once accused of being an evil b!tch who runs the forum and whom everyone bows down to. That's not entirely true, well, I have been known to be a b!tch, but only with good cause (I determine if it is 'good' or not). Unfortunately no one bows to me either. I don't mind that, but I do wish people would throw money.

Michelle
mnp13

Postby blover27 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:20 pm

pleased to make your acquaintance Michelle :hi there's a lot of great people here :thumbsup:

fyi-if your a BYB'r i wouldn't admit it....we got a certain member here who will scare the bejeezus outta ya :eek: :))
blover27

Postby mnp13 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:20 pm

adoptAshelterPit wrote:oh, and you are a honey roasted cashew!

Duh, what do you think 'HRC' means in my titles?
mnp13

Postby X-girl » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:53 pm

Ummm....Welcome.... 8l

ETA: I went back to see if I introduced myself and my very 1st post was in a post you made, Michelle, with a ton of pictures of Ruby in it.

http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=16134&highlight=#16134

My 3rd post was my official intro, complete with pics of Lola.
X-girl
Regulator

Postby tjbsandy » Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:15 am

I have to admit that when I saw your avatar last night I thought you were new till I actually read the name!!
tjbsandy

Postby mnp13 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:09 am

X-girl wrote:Ummm....Welcome.... 8l

ETA: I went back to see if I introduced myself and my very 1st post was in a post you made, Michelle, with a ton of pictures of Ruby in it.

:oops: busted... my 'new' avatar is about 6 months old!!!

Yeah, that was my 'pick my new avatar' post. The one I chose is actually the one I used for her TDI picture as well.

Michelle
mnp13

Postby ammitnme » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:12 am

mnp13 wrote:[

I was once accused of being an evil b!tch who runs the forum and whom everyone bows down to. That's not entirely true, well, I have been known to be a b!tch, but only with good cause (I determine if it is 'good' or not). Unfortunately no one bows to me either. I don't mind that, but I do wish people would throw money.

Michelle

I remember that...what a fun thread that was.... lol
Like I have pointed out in the past thread...fav posters..I wait with baited breathe for the "evil cookie queen" posts roflmao
oh yeah...welcome to the board lol
ammitnme
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Svafa » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:23 am

Pleased to meetcha! :))

I gotta say, I don't think I ever took a good look at Ruby's photos until now ... wow, is she beautiful!

And I am lovin' that sig file! HRC ... roflmao Chea, you gave that to her, right? I love that! Best title ever!
Svafa

Postby mnp13 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:25 am

ammitnme wrote:I remember that...what a fun thread that was.... lol
Like I have pointed out in the past thread...fav posters..I wait with baited breathe for the "evil cookie queen" posts roflmao
oh yeah...welcome to the board lol

roflmao

Time to updates my titles!!!!!
mnp13

Postby rosiegirl » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:48 am

welcome welcome your posts are the best! :bowdown:
rosiegirl

Next

Return to Introductions