Hello...again!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello...again!

Postby Noriko525 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:22 pm

Just wanted to re-introduce myself!

My name is Ashley and I live in the Seattle area. I've got one pit puppy, Sativa, and she's 7 months old. I got her from a BYB...BUTTTT now I know better!! I posted some pics of her and myself a few weeks back but my picturetrail expired so I think they are gone now... My digital camera just recently broke so I can't post pics till I figure out what is wrong with it?!?! I'm working on it though, I know how much you all love pics :) She does have a dogster page though (the link is in my sig.)
I too am one of those people who lingered for a while. I've posted a few times but am actually pretty shy and tend to keep fairly quiet (yup even on the computer!)
Well now that my formal Hello is done I would just like to say THANK YOU to everyone! I have learned sooo much in just the 1 month that i've been lingering and look forward to learning as much as I possibly can. :thumbsup:
Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby phez718 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:23 pm

Oh no! I'm not the only Ashley anymore!

Welcome to the board...again. Stick around! :)
phez718

Re: Hello...again!

Postby PitBullPride » Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:38 am

Noriko525 wrote:Just wanted to re-introduce myself!

My name is Ashley and I live in the Seattle area. I've got one pit puppy, Sativa, and she's 7 months old. I got her from a BYB...BUTTTT now I know better!! I posted some pics of her and myself a few weeks back but my picturetrail expired so I think they are gone now... My digital camera just recently broke so I can't post pics till I figure out what is wrong with it?!?! I'm working on it though, I know how much you all love pics :) She does have a dogster page though (the link is in my sig.)
I too am one of those people who lingered for a while. I've posted a few times but am actually pretty shy and tend to keep fairly quiet (yup even on the computer!)
Well now that my formal Hello is done I would just like to say THANK YOU to everyone! I have learned sooo much in just the 1 month that i've been lingering and look forward to learning as much as I possibly can. :thumbsup:

hey ashley.....did you buy your pup local or out of state?
PitBullPride

Postby pibbles and bits » Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:04 pm

rewelcome!
pibbles and bits

Postby BudDog » Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:05 pm

Welcome Ashley :)) I too bought my dog from a BYB before knowing better and will never do it again......but I love Buddy to death and I believe if my family and I didn't find him when we did he would have been dumped or killed by the breeder. I will try and teach people about BYB's from now on. Rescues are the way to go!!!

Rachel
BudDog
Matured Bully

Postby Noriko525 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:55 pm

Pitbullpride.....

I bought her in State (from a girl in Seattle.)
Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby Chester » Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:22 pm

Welcome Ashley, good to have you aboard!
Chester

Postby tjbsandy » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:30 pm

:hi :welcome:
tjbsandy

Postby PitBullPride » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:32 pm

Noriko525 wrote:Pitbullpride.....

I bought her in State (from a girl in Seattle.)

ah ok! ive seen a pic on a pittie club of a member named ashley with a pittie named Sativa!!! what a coincidence! Welcome though!!!!
PitBullPride

Postby kernel scurry » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:16 pm

Hello!!1 :)
kernel scurry

Return to Introductions