I'm in Tampa and have 2 pits

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

I'm in Tampa and have 2 pits

Postby ArmaniPit » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:16 pm

Wassup everyone i have 2 pits. A new red merle puppy 9 weeks old male named Armani, And a 3 year old female fawn named Enzo. I would like to get together with any of the Tampa people on here and meet with some other owners. I'm real interested into the Schutzhund training and weight pulling. Hopefully the moderator grants me SPECIAL ACCESS so i can post in the florida thread. thanks and hope to meet up with ya'll soon
ArmaniPit

Postby Boo439 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:21 pm

Welcome to the board! There are plenty of Tampa members. There are a couple coming out my way tomorrow. You're more than welcome to come if you can make it.

You should take a look, once you have access to it, at the threads about pit bulls and SchH work. I don't have any experience personally, but from what I've read, pit bulls aren't the best candidates for that kind of activity. Weight-pull, on the other hand, is right up their alley. SchH is possible with a pit bull, but your dog has to have the "just-right" drive, temperment, etc. Pit bulls are also really good at agility!

In any case, this web site will more than likely have answers to any questions you may have. If not, just post a question in the right section and we'll all be happy to try to help you!
Boo439

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:21 pm

Welcome!!!! I'm in Tampa too......it'd be cool to meet up!!!!!! :headbang:
PitBullPride

Postby ArmaniPit » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:26 pm

Where is everyone meeting up tommorow? I'd love to come out and meet up with everyone!!
ArmaniPit

Postby ShadowWolf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:26 pm

Welcome to the group, Armani! Congratulations on the new puppy! Pictures, we need pictures. We need to swoon over bully cuteness.
ShadowWolf
Forum Junky

Postby ArmaniPit » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:35 pm

Here are some pics of the lil guy[img]C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Mom\Desktop\armani1.jpg[/img]
ArmaniPit

Postby phez718 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:38 pm

You can't link pics fomr your computer, you have to upload them to a pic hosting site first.

http://www.photobucket.com is good and it's free.

Welcome to the board! :)
phez718

Postby ArmaniPit » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:40 pm

I'm retarded sorry about...I'm uploading them now. Hopefully you guys will get to see the new addition to the family
ArmaniPit

Postby ArmaniPit » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:41 pm

let's see if this worksImage
ArmaniPit

Postby pitbullforever » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:42 pm

:welcome: can't wait to see pics. :))
pitbullforever
Forum Junky

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:46 pm

ArmaniPit wrote:let's see if this worksImage

Soooo cute! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
PitBullPride

Postby ArmaniPit » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:49 pm

heres another pic of the lil guy...and My 3 year old about to eat a tiny little bug eyed chihuaha.... :) roflmao Image

ArmaniPit

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:50 pm

My goodness!!!!!!! Toooooo cute!!!!! I can't wait to meet them!
PitBullPride

Postby ArmaniPit » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:54 pm

Pitbull Pride are you going to the meet tommorow? If so when and where are y'all going?
ArmaniPit

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:04 pm

SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby: I was supposed to!!!! But I have a home-check at 2:00........I may not make it in time!!!!!!!! I'm gonna have to see now.....but I'm local....what part of Tampa are ya in? I'm in Town-n-Country.
PitBullPride

Next

Return to Introductions