I'm in Tampa and have 2 pits

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby ArmaniPit » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:06 pm

Im in Brandon. Is there any meet-ups in the area at all or are you guys trying to start something?
ArmaniPit

Postby Boo439 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:07 pm

Damn, Krystale! You are the whole reason I'm going, I HAVE to meet you. We can always plan ahead, like a month ahead. I can plan it for a weekend I'm off, or another Friday or something. Plus, Cameron rescheduled my appointment for Leo because there's an 80% chance of rain anyway :( Maybe we need to look further down the calandar...
Boo439

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:08 pm

We were just trying to make a play date! I used to live in Brandon. I know there's an APBT fun show every third Wednesday of the month in Riverview but I can't remember how to get there! Anyway, we've been trying to arrange a meetup for FL members for a while now....
PitBullPride

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:09 pm

Boo439 wrote:Damn, Krystale! You are the whole reason I'm going, I HAVE to meet you. We can always plan ahead, like a month ahead. I can plan it for a weekend I'm off, or another Friday or something. Plus, Cameron rescheduled my appointment for Leo because there's an 80% chance of rain anyway :( Maybe we need to look further down the calandar...

Well Boo......let's make a date right here right now!!!!!! At least a week in advance.....what do you think....?????
PitBullPride

Postby ArmaniPit » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:17 pm

Lets do it!! We've been looking for a good place to let them run around at. Especially the older one she loves to play. Please let me know what you guys(or women) decide to do I'm all up for a meet.
ArmaniPit

Postby kernel scurry » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:41 pm

great pics!

welcome to the site! :)
kernel scurry

Postby Loca » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:28 pm

Have you heard of the show "Trading Spaces"?Well,in this case it would be called trading places:I go live in Tampa,Florida and you come and live here in Canada and freeze your buns off! lol Just kidding:Welcome!
Loca
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby ArmaniPit » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:53 pm

Theres not a chance in hell i will ever move any further north than florida......ill visit...but i sure as hell wont stay....it was 80 degress here today b-e-a-utiful
ArmaniPit

Postby Loca » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:55 pm

ohhhhh!You HAD to rub it in!! :po: roflmao
Loca
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:56 pm

Yeah...it was a GEORGOUS day here! lol
PitBullPride

Postby Loca » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:15 pm

:crybaby:
Loca
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby pitbullforever » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:39 pm

it was really nice here for this time of the year too. it was about 60 degrees. :))
pitbullforever
Forum Junky

Postby ArmaniPit » Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:30 pm

I used to live in Orange County up in NY......OCC baby wassup....for anyone who watches american chopper.....I liked for the 3 years i was there but will never move back
ArmaniPit

Postby voodoopitbull » Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:51 pm

Welcome to the forum! :hi

Glad to see someone interesting in Schutzhund
voodoopitbull

Postby chance's mom » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:20 pm

i just moved from there guys, actually just south of you guys. sorry i cant meet up with you guys your puppies are sooo cute!! and i gotta say i disagree with the weather there. yea its colder here, but i can go to the beach and mountains!!!! florida is great i just hated it. welcome to the forum and have fun meeting up guys!
chance's mom

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions