Pitbull Pride puppies for adoption

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Pitbull Pride puppies for adoption

Postby ArmaniPit » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:39 pm

How many do you have left for adoption?
ArmaniPit

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:46 pm

I have 9. Three are possibly spoken for....so 6!
PitBullPride

Postby ArmaniPit » Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:01 pm

Is the mother that lil pocket pit?...I was wondering if she was available still
ArmaniPit

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:48 pm

ArmaniPit wrote:Is the mother that lil pocket pit?...I was wondering if she was available still

The red one? CeCe? Yes! She's about 35 lbs. Real petite. She will be spayed and vaccinated after the pups are weaned, then she will be up for adoption!
PitBullPride

Postby ArmaniPit » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:55 pm

Do you think her swelling will go down on her nipples or has she been bred too many times? Also when will she be available and where?
ArmaniPit

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:00 pm

ArmaniPit wrote:Do you think her swelling will go down on her nipples or has she been bred too many times? Also when will she be available and where?

Her na-na's will dry....but they will most likely be droopy at least a little because she has been over bred. She will be available in minimally 6 weeks, as the pups are only 2 weeks old...she will be spayed before placement. She's very sweet and beautiful. She's with me here in Tampa.
PitBullPride

Postby ArmaniPit » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:05 pm

I'm very interested in having a small pocket pit. My female fawn is only 60# but she is thick. I would Love to own a smaller one
ArmaniPit

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:11 pm

ArmaniPit wrote:I'm very interested in having a small pocket pit. My female fawn is only 60# but she is thick. I would Love to own a smaller one

We can talk for sure...You'd have to fill out an app and we'd definatly need to do a dog on dog visit to make sure they get along okay...CeCe seems to do well with others male and female, as long as her pups aren't near. PM me if you'd like more info.....I'd be happy to talk to you. :))
PitBullPride

Postby ArmaniPit » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:15 pm

Great we will be in touch
ArmaniPit

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:20 pm

:thumbsup:
PitBullPride

Postby molucass » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:22 pm

Krystale, check your PMs.. :thumbsup:
molucass
Forum Junky

Return to Introductions