Another newbie here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby HogDog » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:01 pm

Also you got some good lines of dogs there Jeep/Gator. I dont know that much about bolio but i have heard of it. Id like to know more about your dogs and the ones that have been in your family!
HogDog

family pit lines

Postby deviben3 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:09 pm

well we have had pits from many different lines such as eddington(which is a bigger bred pit) cowboy, bolio, jeep(who everyone knows and is my personal fav) gator(another well bred dog), chinaman(i love that dog, and i am looking to get a heavy bred chinaman dog for my yard, well actually couch! LOL! we have never bred any certain color, like some people only breed blues or rednose.. i myself am not a big blue fan...don't get me wrong they are beautiful, but everyone has one and u don't see many of them back in the old day...we mostly breed red, rednose, buckskin, fawn, brendle, black and red nose...i will post pic of old dogs when i get my scanner, my old one just isn't cutting it anymore. LOL!
deviben3

Postby phez718 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:10 pm

Eddington as in Whopper? Oh boy, that won't go over too well.
phez718

eddington

Postby deviben3 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:19 pm

I don't have any eddington dogs now, but we have had a male that we got out of those lines, but we never mixed him with jeep, gator or any of those..they are 2 completly different lines, and i dont' want scatterbred pits...if you get what i mean....i like the eddington line, but like you said "whopper" and that is just what they are...100 lb pits, but i stick to the ones half that size...i love them all though!
deviben3

Postby voodoopitbull » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:20 pm

Eddington as in Whopper? Oh boy, that won't go over too well.

I ain't touching that subject with a 10 foot pole. Certainly not tonight.

Anyways...I hope you enjoy it here, Devin. There's a lot of information laying around. :peace:
voodoopitbull

Postby phez718 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:21 pm

Plus, the fact that Whopper was a mixed breed who wasn't supposed to be bred and was only registered for weight pull events...
phez718

Postby phez718 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:22 pm

I'm game. The Whopper discussion is no prob with me. My girlfriend elbowed me in the face tonight, can't get any worse!
phez718

Postby HogDog » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:22 pm

I personally think Chinaman and jeep are some of the best game bred dogs and my dad used to breed pits off of chinaman blood. Jeep is also a good dog and has thrown many champions! I do know that Bolio was a good dog and even when bred to cur bitches still procuced good dogs. KEEP BULLDOGIN!
HogDog

i agree

Postby deviben3 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:24 pm

Oh no, i didn't mean to get any one started about the eddington line, i just said that we had one male and we never bred him, he was given to us by a friend who couldn't keep him in miami...I agree 100 % with what your saying....i'm a game dog fan myself....thats all i have are Jeep/Gator/Bolio lines....didn't mean any harm, just telling ppl some of the differnt lines we've had...
deviben3

sorry

Postby deviben3 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:27 pm

phez718 wrote:I'm game. The Whopper discussion is no prob with me. My girlfriend elbowed me in the face tonight, can't get any worse!

sorry about your girlfriend. I don't know much about whopper except he was big and not mixed.
deviben3

Postby phez718 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:27 pm

lol Sorry, it's just one of those night. Don't mind me!

I get what you're saying. Thanks for not breeding him. There are WAY too many Whopper pups floating around as it is! I personally like the look of gamebred dogs myself. They are BEAUTIFUL :inlove:
phez718

i agree

Postby deviben3 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:29 pm

I 100% agree with you and the beautiful game bred pits....all i know is that those big eddington bred pits are too big and way over priced and pretty much usless except maybe weight pull in a heavier class.
deviben3

Postby phez718 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:30 pm

The boy in my avatar cost me $150 UTD on shots and neutered. :tongue: There's a lot of dogfighting in my city and he was a stray so I fiugre he's all pit and from some kind of fighters...
phez718

nice dog

Postby deviben3 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:34 pm

Yeah he looks real game, great head and color...do u have any other pics of him?
deviben3

Postby phez718 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:41 pm

phez718

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions